End.

Thank you for breathing
4 years have passed.....
 
During these 4 years I've got back al I've missed. I got and gave back undying love. She didn't have to leave anymore. 
 
"Wait...if you go, I'll go too. I don't want to let you go anymore."
"Do you think we can make it?"
"I'm sure we can make it. I love you."
"Me too...Howon-ah."
 
I had to leave all behind and follow my heart. Her. We moved into her condo in Edinburgh. Small but big enough to fit us two...or three. It was our anniversary and...things got pretty heated. We were to engrossed into eachother to think about what should we do before and other things like that. Pieces of clothing were flying across the room to who-knows-where. Purple underwear, touche. Damn, she know my weakness. I could hear our neighbours swearing at us, but I wouldn't give a flying and she could care less, they were pissing her off anyways. We were a hot rushing mess, it lasted all night long, noises and groans could fill the air and next day we could barely get off the bed. But at 6 A.M. in the morning my students would expect for me to appear at the dance classes, so I made an effort and left, before leaving a smooch on her cheek.
I was enjoying myself but less I could know...that the next anniversary would come with a surprise.
 
     "I'm pregnant."
 
Then I knew I was ready to propose to her. She said yes, she couldn't refuse. 
 
The preparations for the wedding were going smooth, the place was already chosen, the flowers were ready to decorate the hall and the invitations were sent to all our acquaintances.
 
"Two Friends, Two Hearts, One Promise, One Love.
 
We cordially invite you to celebrate the union of
 
Lee Howon 
 
and
 
~~~~~~~~~
 
on the 18th of March 
 
Followed by a reception at The Imperial Palace Hotel,
 
313 Eon-Ju Ro, Gangnam-Gu, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul "
 
 
The night before we decided to not see eachother, her friends wanted her to have her last night as a "bachelorette" and throw a party. As for me and my boys, we spent our night talking about future, family and the actual wedding half drunk. L was toasting at every word I would say, Dongwoo hyung was crying because I was "cheating on him", SungGyu hyung was giving me advices on how to get only boys; he was the first who got married, SungYeol was dying to find out how our honeymon will be and poor Sungjongie crashed on the couch after drinking two glasses of scotch.
 
The big day is here. ~~~~~~~'s parents and mine are standing in the front rows, followed by her relatives and mine. Infinite are standing next to me, in matching suits as my best men. I feel like I'm about to burst and jump like a high-schooler, I've waited for this day to come since forever. The happiest man on the Earth has nothing on me. I'm ready to say "I do" and I'm ready to finally see my beautiful wife. And my son or daughter who will welcome us soon. Here I am, standing in front of the isle, waiting for the girl of my dreams, the one whom I will spend the rest of my life.
 
Wow. She's breathtaking. I'm fade in comparison to her, and though she's pregnant and her dress barely fits her, she still looks flawless.
 
"I've been waiting for you."
 
"Ahem, hyung, not now. Save it for after the wedding."
 
"Yeah..thanks Sungjong-ah."
 
 
"And now the wedded pair will say their vows. Lee Howon-"
 
"That's my Hoya hyung!! Woohoo!"
 
Aish, that choding...
 
"Procede please...I apologise."
 
"Ahem. Do you take ~~~~~~ as your loving wife, to cherish and to love, through richness and poorness, till death will tear you apart?"
 
"Hell yes, I do!"
 
"Lee Howon, we're in a church! Behave!"
 
"Mianhae, omma."
 
Hehehe~
 
"And you, ~~~~~~ ,do you take Howon as your loving husband, to cherish and to love, through richness and poorness, till death will tear you apart?"
 
"I d-ahhh!"
 
"Uhm, excuse me?"
 
"I DO!"
 
"Holy sh-yah! Man, her water broke!"
 
"But Gyu-hyung! The guests, the wedding!"
 
"Yeah, yeah, with my leader powers, I pronounce you as husband and wife. Someone call 119!"
 
........................................................................................
 
"One more time! Push!"
 
"Hoya-hyung, calm down please! I'm getting more nervous than you!!"
 
"Get a glass of water Sungjong and cut me a slack."
 
"Yah! Apologise to the maknae!"
 
"I'm sorry, but when your wife got your second child you were biting your nails in the waiting room screaming after ajummonim. It's my first kid. Sorry Sungjong, I'm just-"
 
"IT'S A GIRL!"
 
"Yes! Now she can choose one of Gyu-hyung's sons."
 
"Yah! She's not even one day old, let's not think about marrying our children at this instant."
 
"I wanna see her! I bet she's gonna have hyung's gummy smile haha~"
 
"Myungsoo, do you want to die?"
 
..........................................
 
 
Our princess. Our gem. Lee Ho Eun. 
 
"~~~~~~-ah, thank you for everything. Thank you for breathing."
 
 
 
 
 
"Walking down the street, Epik High's music floating on. My wife and my daughter's gaze."
 
 
END :3
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      
Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it hehe~ 
You! Yes you, silent reader! Make sure you subscribe 
That was all, until next time, peace.
 
Carla a.k.a. leecheongae