The hardworker

High School War { under co. }

 

"Have you seen Yoona on the TV lately?"
 
Jungsu or known as Leeteuk asked his co-Super Juniors.
 
They were taking a break from their packed schedules and it was rare for all of the members to see and meet each other in a day. Having a day-off at the same day, they were thankful to the company for giving them a vacation. Even if its just for one day.
 
"She's a hot trend lately. Modeling, CF's and dramas." Kyuhyun stated as he played his favorite online game in his laptop, Warcraft.
 
Heechul nodded. "I didn't know she was such an awesome actress. I was monitoring her in Cinderella Man, she was... daebak."
 
Shindong laughed then threw a popcorn that he was eating in Heechul's face, causing Heechul to glare at him.
 
"What do you mean monitoring? You were stalking her." Shindong said making the other Super Junior members laugh.
 
Heechul grew red in embarassment, "I wasn't stalking her!" he denied.
 
Shindong rolled his eyes as he grinned. "Whatever."
 
Heechul scoffed. "I really wasn't! I was just curious for my little sister and best friend."
 
"Okay! Let it go already. Sheesh." Shindong laughed again.
 
-
 
"You girls have been doing really great. Keep up the good work, especially you Yoona-ssi." Mr. Lee Soo Man stated to the Girls Generation.
 
Yoona smiled widely as she heard the compliment. She's been working her off lately for her mother's upcoming birthday. She wanted to buy her an expensive bag that was from her own hardwork.
 
Yuri rolled her eyes. Honestly, she was slightly jealous and insecure at Yoona. 
 
Yoona was almost perfect. She was the visuals, a dancer, a model and an actress. She was getting all the spotlight. And Yuri wanted to take that.
 
She has always been jealous of Yoona, but it wasn't to this extent back then. Something inside her just snapped when she heard the CEO's compliment on Yoona.
 
She was thinking, why did he had to spefically compliment Yoona when everyone of them were working really hard?
 
"Unnie. Are you okay?" Seohyun asked Yuri who was quiet and glaring at the floor.
 
Yuri glared at the young girl in front of her, startling Seohyun who was frozen in place.
 
"Yah. Yuri-ah, is there something wrong?" Taeyeon asked her member and sister-like friend gently.
 
Yuri just looked at her with an expressionless face then left the living room without saying anything.
 
"Yuri has been weird lately." Hyoyeon stated.
 
Taeyeon nodded, a little bit pissed off at Yuri's weird attitude. Yuri has been like that for the past few days and it was making her worried..until now.
 
"What's her problem? I was asking nicely if something is wrong but she just looked at me!" Taeyeon scoffed.
 
"Maybe she's just tired. She's been filming that reality show. What was it called? Invincible Youth?" Yoona declared.
 
Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "Sunny is filming that too. But she isn't like that."
 
Sunny giggled. "Something is just bothering her Taeng. Don't be angry at her. A lot of things is in her mind right now."
 
Taeyeon sighed, she knew Sunny's words were right. Maybe something really is bothering Yuri.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally updated! Hooray! >_<
Please forgive me for not updating in decades! School is so...complicated.
Neomu shiroyeo. -_- Still, I tried my best to update with what my brain cells can do.
Thank you guys for being loyal and waited patiently for this chapter. Muah. :-*