revealed to sica

High School War { under co. }

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

“Doc. I beg you, please pretend that I have amnesia. Please. I just have to do something important and I promise I’ll tell them the truth”

Yes. I’m pretending to have amnesia.

I remember everything. AND I MEAN EVERYTHING!

I remember falling down the stairs. I remember Choi Siwon rejecting me!

And telling me that KISS was just nothing for him!

But for me, it was very important. I loved him. And he kissed me.

It was my first kiss!

And now….

I’m going to get revenge!

“Okay. Okay. But be careful in pretending. You have to forget everything! Even your family, friends, loved ones, and happy or sad moments in you life”she said.

“THANK YOU SO MUCH DOC!” I said and hugged her.

“It’s okay. Good luck with your mission” she said and left.

“I’m sorry Unnie’s. I really have to do this” I told myself.

“I knew it!” Jessica yelled when she got inside my room. (at the hospital)

“AH!” I yelped.

“Ha. Did you think you can try and fool me? I know you liked Siwon. You told me remember? And I was listening in the rooftop when you confessed. I was so surprised when you suddenly opened the door and ran. I ran after you but then BAM! you fell on the stairs and fainted. You we’re bleeding so much fany! I was panicking! It’s a good thing that Siwon ran after you and helped me carry you to the clinic and I called the ambulance since our stupid school lacks medical things you know” she said non-stop.

“Okay. I get it. By the way, are you alone?” I asked and she nodded.

“You’re lucky I’m alone. Siwon was supposed to be coming with me but he left with a girl from the 2nd year class” she said.

“Really?” I said gloomily.

“Hmm. Jealous huh? Aren’t you going to get revenge on Siwon?” she said.

“You. How can you read my mind?”

“Did you forget? We we’re classmates since middle school” she said and smirked.

“Yah! Don’t tell anyone okay? Even the other girls!” I said and pouted.

“Aish. Okay. Just stop doing that! It gives me creeps!” she we’re referring to my aegyo.

I laughed.

“Help me get revenge okay?” I said and she nodded.

“Of course.” She said and smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I’m sorry if this chapter is boring.

I cant think of anything to new.

And I just want to thanks all my subscribers! I LOVE YOU ALL!

I’ll work hard from now on.

And I’m sorry if Tiffany is getting all the spotlights. :)

Don’t worry. The others will have spotlights too! :D