THE TRUTH..

REVEAL THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

        "Owww...it black out...But i to know the truth..AISHHHH!!!!! Where is Junnie when i need him??!!" "I'm bored...i'm bored...Junnie where are you??!!!!" shout Yoseob as he was so bored. BANGG!!! The door was open and there stood a handsome young man name,Yong Junhyung.*YAYYY!!!!!! Junnie is back!!! I'm so gonna know the truth tonight.That is my final decision*

        "Seobie why the dorm is dark??" "Ohhh...it's black out remember.Junnie don't you read the notice??" "Sorry,i'm too busy drooling on you"said Junhyung while snaking his hand on Yoseob fragile waist.With just that statement and action it can make our Yoseobie turn into tomato head.*Thank god,it is black out or he gone teased me for being a tomato head*think Yoseob as he face is gaining heat.

 

        "O-o-h oh hehehehe" the young man is mentally slapping himself right now for stuttering.From the back of him Yoseob hear a gigle that he really like to hear,a giggle from someone he love and care,silently a smile had been crave on his face."So seobie what do you want to do right now??" *Here is right time.Here goes nothing* "Ummm...let me think" said Yoseob while playfully tapping his chin acting like he  was thinking."Ohhh!!! TRUTH OR DARE!!!!" Yosoeb said gleefully while clapping his hand like a kid.

        "Aish...why are you so addicted to this game seobie??" a grin flash on Yoseob right now.*I'm addict to this game because i had planned something Junnie*."What are you planning Seobie??hrmm.." said Junhyung felling uneasy all of sudden."Nothing..."

FEW MINUTES LATER...

       "Oww...Come on Seobie you must do the dare"said Junhyung for the only gods know how many times it is."B-b-bu-t it's embarassing!!" "What?? it just a peck okay???" "URGHH!!! okay!! okay!!! I do it Junnie" *That what i'm talking about* Junhyung think while smirking.*Calm down Yoseob it just a peck on the lips that all  not a making out session* Yoseob said while feeling nervous about the peck.

        After had pecked Junhyung,Yoseob feeled he's turning into tomato head again.Poor him.

      "Junnie...TRUTH or DARE??"said Yoseob while empassizing the word 'TRUTH' or 'DARE'."Urmmm..TRUTH!!!" *Yezz!!! Right decision Junnie,I know you would pick truth* "Ok...ermm..do you like me???"

silence

silence

silence

silence

silence

silence

         "Junnie??Do you hear me??"said Yoseob while waving his hand infront of Junhyung.*AISHHH!! Why do he need to ask me this..He know I love him right...Hurmm...Should i ??? YEAH..I should .

         "NO.... I don't like you"Junhyung stated sternly.Feeling his heart sank and not to forget the pain that struck right into his heart.Feeling betrayed.*Am i'm being played by all this time??Junnie why do you do this to me??*.Without he know it a tear slowly slidding down his chubby cheek.*OMG!! Did I go to far???FOR ING SAKE YONG JUNHYUNG!!HE'S CRYING.YOU MAKE HIM CRY!!!STUPID ME*

 

        "Seobie don't cry...I did not mean for what i'm saying" "B-b-b-b-uu-t,you say you don't like me,and that mean you ha-"said Yoseob while crying out more,but before he could finish it a soft lips shut his mouth close from saying more.It so sweet and soft that make Yoseob can't resists to kiss it back.It was a long and sweet for both of them,they just want to stay like that forever and it feel like heaven.Every kiss was so soft but full passion,love,care and everything.It feels like they are the only human survive in this world.But evething that is good must end right,so Junyhung break the kiss slowly because lack of oxygen.Slowly breaking the kiss and staring straight into the eyes of the young one.He always lost in those browned coloured eyes.


 

          "Pabo,pabo....why do you believe what i say??" "I believe it because you say it.I believe everything you said to me.You never lied to me." "Aish....when i said i didn't like you it mean...." "What does it mean Junnie??"

 

           "It mean i didn't like you but i love you pabo...you know i love you,you know you're my everything,you know it's only you can make me go crazy and only you can make me lost in those browned eyes of your's"said Junhyung full heartdly.Sincerity can be really seen through his eyes.Pure love can be feeled between Junhyung and Yoseob.

 

         "I-I di-dn'-t kno-"before he could finish it the door had been sprang opened and the electricity was on again.Stood 4 guys standing charismaticly by the door....staring straight to the couple on the floor.

 

         "Yah!!!!What did you two do in the dark??!!!!" asked the appa of the group."Omo!!!!Seobie what happen??? your eyes were read and swollen...did you cry..YONG JUNHYUNG WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY??!!!" said Hyunseung as omma of the group....

                  The two other maknae was just standing there while giggling about the situation,that seems like a scene of a drama for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I LOVE JUNSEOB IT'S SO CUTE...SO I MAKE THE DECISSION TO MAKE A FIC...IT MY FIRST TIME THOUGHT AND I'M 13 PLEASE SUPPORT ME...SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ARE WELCOMED

 

                                                     THANK YOU~~~~~