Chapter 1

Dancing On My Own

 

It was still evening and Dara was already home. There wasn't many tasks to do today because she wanted to get home early, but she didn’t expect she would get home this early, since usually she came home at night. Dara didn’t want to waste the time, so she took a bath and went to the kitchen. She wanted to surprise Jiyong by cooking his favorite dish.

 

After she had done with cooking, she called Jiyong to tell him that she came home early. She hoped he could come home early, too. So, they could eat together.

 

But the great disappointment hit her when she knew that he couldn’t come home earlier because he had a rehearsal tonight. She told him that she would wait until he came home.

 

She knew it wasn’t easy to be an idol, they must stay in the company until late at night to do rehearsal, and sometimes they must go to another country to do their promotion. Dara had to understand their position.

 

Being an idol’s girlfriend wasn’t easy either. She had to deal with it, she had made a decision when she agreed to be his girlfriend. She knew it was a big decision for her life, she entered someone’s life, and that person wasn’t someone ordinary. It was G-Dragon, the leader of Big Bang. She wasn’t supposed to feel sad, because she knew that was the consequences of being his girlfriend. It went smoothly for a year, and she believed in herself. She believed that she could trough this with him, even though it was hard.

 

She took a glance at the dishes she cooked, she bet it wasn’t warm anymore. She looked at the clock, it was already late and yet, he wasn’t there.

 

“I miss you…” She mumbled to herself.

 

---

 

Jiyong, in the other hand, couldn’t even concentrate on the rehearsal because of Dara. The thoughts of her waiting for him in the living room made him feel uneasy. He knew she was tired, yet she still waited for him.

 

She called him two hours ago, telling him that she came home early. Unfortunately, he had a rehearsal tonight. It was a pretty busy month for Big Bang. He really wanted to come home but nobody knew what time the rehearsal is going to end. He told her to eat the dinner and sleep, but she insisted to wait for him.

 

It was already midnight, he started to worry about her. He knew she wouldn’t sleep until he came home, so he called her and waited for her to pick it up.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

 

As soon as Dara’s voice came to his ear, he smiled ear to ear. He felt like the tiredness lifted from his body.

 

“Hello, baby.”

 

“Jiyong? Are you done with rehearsal?” She asked. Thoughts of him going back home made her happy.

 

“No, I’m not done yet, babe. I still have to go back after this.”

 

When she heard he wasn’t done yet, her shoulders slumped in defeat, she knew he was just worried about her so he called. She should be happy to know that he was worried, but it just…

 

“Babe? Are you still there?” His voice made her drifted back from her thoughts.

 

“Oh, yes. I’m still here. Sorry, Ji. I was just thinking about work.” She tried to sound as cheerful as possible.

 

He knew she lied. He knew that she was disappointed because he wasn’t done yet. But what could he do? He really wanted to come home now but it was impossible since he couldn’t leave behind just for his ego.

 

“Baby, I’m sorry, I don't think I could make it tonight, but I promise I’ll come home as soon as the rehearsal ends. Have you eaten yet?”

 

“I haven’t, I’m waiting for you, Ji. So we could eat together.”

 

“Eat first, I’m going to eat later when I get home. And it’s late already, you should sleep. You have to work tomorrow, right?”

 

“But, Ji-“ She didn’t want to eat alone, she cooked his favorite dish to surprise him but he was going to eat later.

 

“No buts. Go to sleep after you eat. I better see you sleeping when I get back.” He didn’t like the idea of her didn’t get enough sleep and exhausted for tomorrow because of waiting for him.

 

“Jiyong…”

 

“Dara…”

 

“Okay, I’ll eat first and go to bed after that.” She gave up, she knew that she wouldn’t win if she was going to pick an argument with him.

 

“That’s my girl. Eat well, okay? Good night, babe.”

 

“Good night, Ji” And she hung up the call.

 

‘I guess it will be a lonely night again, then.’ She thought.

 

---

 

Jiyong kept looking at his phone, that feeling came, haunting him again – guilty.

 

‘I make her disappointed for the nth times. What a jerk.’ He thought. s called him, telling him that the break was over. He stared at the wallpaper – the photo of her eating her chocolate ice cream and he kissed her cheek. He mumbled something to the phone before shoving it back to his pocket.

 

“I’m sorry.” Then he walked towards s to join them.

 

---

 

Dara ate by herself, she brushed her teeth and she was going to sleep. She tucked herself in the bed.

 

She stared at the empty side beside her. It supposed to be Jiyong there, but it had been a long time since she could see him before sleeping. She would see him tomorrow morning when she woke up and before went to work.

 

She didn’t want to think that there was a big distance growing between them because of their activities, but it was just… visible, it was visible for her to see that there was a big distance growing between them. She barely talked to him lately, since the hectic schedule at work made her stay until late at night. It was just her lucky day to come home early.

 

She didn’t want to be a burden for him, so she didn’t complain about it. She preferred to keep everything herself. She didn’t want to make him worry about her, he already had a bunch of problems and activities. She would only be a burden if she made him worry.

 

“You must be strong, Dara. Hwaiting!” She said as she balled her fist and raised it.

 

She stared at the ceiling, thinking about Jiyong. But suddenly, a teardrop rolled down from her eye.

 

‘Why am I feeling this way?’

 

---

 

“You’ve worked hard!” the trainer said. All dancers and members clapped their hands and bowed to each other. Jiyong, Yongbae, TOP, Daesung and Seungri walked towards one corner. Four of them sat there on the floor and straighten their legs, but Jiyong grabbed his bag and picked a shirt. He replaced his drenched shirt with a new one and he was ready to leave.

 

“Hyung, are you going home now?” Seungri asked. He noticed something in his hyung’s eyes but it disappeared in a second. But he could figure out why Jiyong being in hurry.

 

“Yeah, it’s already late and I promised Dara to come home as soon as the rehearsal ends.”

 

“Are you going to do something with noona, Hyung?” Seungri wriggled his eyebrows annoyingly.

 

“Shut up, maknae.” Jiyong flashed a deadly glare to Seungri.

 

“I’m tired, I’m going first.” Jiyong walked towards the door and disappeared.

 

“There must be something going on between him and Dara.” TOP said, noticing something weird with Jiyong.

 

“I agree, hyung! He acts really weird lately, did you notice his face? He frowned and his eyebrows furrowed so much, I think wrinkles will appear really soon on his face!” Daesung joined in.

 

“And sometimes his face just remained blank. Did you see his face earlier? He looked like he was ready to kill me! It makes me wondering what’s going on. But, whatever it is, I hope Dara noona is fine.” Seungri said.

 

Yongbae kept his silence, his eyes glued on the door, wondering what was going on between Jiyong and the girl he once loved, Dara.

 

---

How is it? >o<

Please tell me your thoughts trough comment ~

I'm sorry if there's grammar mistakes.

 

What will happen to our daragon? And what will Yongbae do? :p