Jebal..

Love
I done nothing wrong. I just like you. That's all. I treat you gently. I treat you kindly. But what is the outercome? This?
You ignoring me? You never talk to me again? You who can't return my feelings?
Love .
-------------------------------------------------
1/1/12.
Today was a new year. I was hoping that i could do something new, feel somthing new, and i did. Love found me.
It was that time, 28/12/11. I found out that i like this boy, Himchan. He was older than be by 4 months. I just realize it, for real, i have this kinda weird feeling from about 2 years ago, and i just realize it was love. Since that time, when he beside me, when he talks to me, when he looks into my eyes, i would, without thinking, move away, my heart would beat faster and for real, my face would become red.
 
4/2/12
Oh my gosh... today i told one of my bestfriend about it. Who i like. and yup, they are shocked! their face were priceless. But they said it's okay, they support me. I'm glad about that. But! they kept teasing me whenever Himchan passed by and would smile at me. *shrugs*. Oh yea did i not tell you? We are in high school. 2nd year of high school! We are not the same class unfortonately, but still i'm determined to look over him...
 
10/2/12
Never thought it would be this fast... i think something happen! Himchan starts to ignore me, he won't smile to me, he won't talk to me, he completly ignoring and avoiding me!!! Then it was in break time, i heard his friend Yongguk talking to Himchan's and his gang [all of BAP members there excluding himchan].
"Man... i've never thought it would become this bad! why is he ignoring ~~~~~?"
"It's because of you hyung! you know her secret and you accidentaly say it out loud making Himchan hyung hear!"
"I-it was j-just.. ugh..."
So.. it was Yongguk? he told him? he knows it? wae?
 
4/3/12
time passes by and he still ignore me. We sometimes would pass by each other and has class together, but still he never smile like the 'old' him.
I don't have the gut to ask him, i hate this. Love . I want the old him. I treat him kindly, gently, i just like him, that's all but what it becomes? you hurt me... i hate you...
if you want me to erase this feeling, you want me to love other guy instead of you, you want me to not loving you anymore, please tell me by words.. not act... jebal..
 
5/4/12
Today is . I found out that himchan likes Yongguk's girlfriend Jieun, my own classmate that i trust. Jieun know and won't tell me, why? i know she don't want to hurt me but at least she could tell me right? because i don't want to get hurt. I kept crying all night on my own..
 
20/4/12
Time passes by. I change. He doesn't. I ignore people, don't talk to people and never smile again. The cheerful me has gone. I kept hearing Himchan saying things about Jieun when Yongguk not there, my heart hurts... I wonder how people change easily? like me... Love? Is it because of Love? Love ...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
annyeong!!! so how was it? :) lol i know it is short.. yea... but i hope you like it!!! :) kekeke you see, this story kinda ehem.. like my love life!! did u see my blog? yea yea.. that blog... :) i make this story because of that.. sigh.. nothing improve man.. now HE knows that I like HIM1! damn his bestfriend who tell him! hiks.. now he avoid me COMPLETLY! well i dun really care though if he wants it then okay.. i just want the best from him.. even though it hurts... :) kekek so cheesy~~ anyway~ enjoy it~
Would u like a squel? happy ending? or sad ending? :)