Unreleased Character: JONGHYUN

A real SHINee Dating Simulation Game

Hello chingu deul! Annyeong! How yall doin?!

It's been a while since this game was uploaded. It's been 2 years since I finished the game in 24 June 2012. Time sure flies!

Although the game is not finished, but it still receives a lot of love from a lot of people even till now and I'm really thankful that all of you liked this game so much. I remember at first, I was worried what if no one is interested or what if no one cares. I was a noob and there were a lot of what if since I'm the type that worry a lot. But never have I thought that this game would receive so many interest from you guys! WHY WOULD ANYONE EVEN WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME OMG!!! *happy dance*

I uploaded this game on mediafire so that people can download the game and play it on their computer. I also uploaded it on deviantART so that people who doesn't want to download it can play it online. 
The download count on mediafire has reached over 1.800 times and the view counts on deviantART has reached over 13.500 times like........wow.......daebak.......I can't even.......

 

Thank you so much for your supports guys!!! I'm super happy that you guys enjoyed the game even though it's not finished! I'm so touched from all of the comments and demands to finish the game because that means all of you really liked the game right??? Right! X3

But I also feel so bad because I really can't continue the game anymore and left you guys hanging. The main reason why I made the game was solely for my college assignment. Honestly, I wouldn't have made the game if there's no reason for me to because making this game took a lot, a lot, a lot of my time and efforts. Now, I don't have the time to do such things again since I'm working and I also have an online shop to manage.

Due to a lot of demands from you guys, I decided to post Jonghyun's pictures that I was going to use but didn't have the chance to. Well, better than nothing right?! Here you go!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As for the background and setting like the pet shop and the animals, I'll leave that to your imagination. XD

 

I know that once I posted this chapter up, there bound to be a few new readers so I'll post the direction and the links to the game here, in case you skipped all of the chapters and directly view this last chapter but yeah! I'll post it again here:

 

 

Instruction:

  • Download the game and the file with WINRAR.
    This time, I put the swf & html file together so you don't have to download them separately again.
     
  • Use Flash Player to play the .swf file and browser to play the html file.
    Download the Flash Player here.
     

 

Links:

 

 

Thank you once again my friends! Annyeong~~~
Bbyong!~