The game

A real SHINee Dating Simulation Game

 

 

Hey there~! It's been a while aye?

 

This past month, I've been struggling to solve the errors and bugs that prevented me from finishing the game.

Two of my dear readers (dearlybeloved hwangminchan) helped me a lot and we actually found out the reasons to the errors so YAY for that! *thanks guys ^^*

Because I knew the reasons already, it was easier for me to find the solutions on the internet and I actually found quite a lot!

But unfortunately, among all of those available solutions, none worked! I was so frustrated!

My game is getting TOO BIG and the errors happen when there is just too much code for the software to handle with the default memory space.

I can just simply increase the memory space but weirdly, it's not working for me. The errors are still there.

I even reinstalled the software and even remake the game from scratch which was super tiring, but when I reach the point where the error happened before, yes, you got it right, it happened again.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore so I decided to just upload the uncompleted game since the software doesn't let me continue anymore :(
*if some of the links in the game are not working / not clickable, that means that part ends there. sorry*

 

 

For Jonghyun fans out there, I'm truly sorry because his part is not available in my game. The game size has reached it's point before I had the chance to make his parts.

And oh, some people see dialog cut off at some points before, so I disabled the animations for the dialogue. Hopefully no one gets that anymore.

 

 

Here goes nothing!

 


 

 Firstly first.....

 

Instruction:

  • Download the game and the file with WINRAR.
    This time, I put the swf & html file together so you don't have to download them separately again.
     
  • Use Flash Player to play the .swf file and browser to play the html file.
    Download the Flash Player here.
     

 

Links:

 


 

Although the game is not completed, I hope you'll still enjoy the game.

This is the last chapter so I hope silent readers out there will at least leave a comment below. That would be nice :)

 

Thank you for staying with me for so long.

I love you.