Onew #1

imagines... alternate from each shinee member!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

beep beep beep you hear your alarm go off. "ughh" you moaned as you got up. you were walking towards the bathroom when suddenly SPLASH! your little brother chuckled as his twin sprayed water at you with the newly bought water gun you bought her. " ahh! jung min! jung ri-- eughh!!!! what is this stuff?! " as you wiped sticky smelly goo of your face.

"it's a special formula made from onions, slime and a bit of jung min's vomit!" jung ri proudly exclaimed.

you ignored them and took a shower and attended school. you of course had a really bad mood.

"_____-ah! wait up!" you heard someone dramatically yell. oh! it's onew! i wish he understood how i felt... " annyeong! eek..." he backed away. " umm _____-ah, did you take a shower this morning?" "of course i did! wae?!" "a-ani it's just that you stink a bit..." onew dropped his enthusiasm. "ahh. mianeyo oppa... the twins sprayed me with vomit sprays." " gwenchana!" he exclaimed as he smiled. uhhh... that beautiful smile of his... it just makes me soo happy! DONG DONG DONG the class bell went as you both walked into the classroom. during english you stared into the window thinking but listening to the teacher for key words like homework pages and _____ (your name) hmm his birthday is coming up soon... i wonder what i should get him... i know! army tags with an engraved rectangle saying "from (your name). tha'd get his attention. also i think i should confess to him. he would be so suprised!"dong dong dong. an announcement was about to take place. "attention students. school will be held back for three weeks due to a contamination of escaped poison gas. enjoy your holiday homework!!"groans were heard all around the room.

"Onew oppa? can i go over to your house again? i need help on my homework." you asked Onew.

"sure! i mean what are best friends for?" he answered with a nod." wait, why do you need help?"

"ummm..."you lost for words.

"hahaha! pabo! it's because you're not listening in class! you're always staring at the window! ahahaha!" he teased.

"YAH! h-h-how did you know?"you stuttered.

"AHAHAHAHAH!!! m-m-miane-hahaha! i-i-"

you cut him off "you've been looking over at me huh? hokshi...you like me?" you teased back.

he cleared his throat." umm so..! where should we go today?" he changed the subject.

"hahaha! i'm just kidding oppa! i know you don't..." you calmly said.

you both walked into the mall eyeing each other wit your special eye language that you both know what you're thinking. you both knew that he was aiming for the chicken shop. you nodded and he ran across the whole all towards the chicken shop. "_____-ah. you know... since i don't have any parents, can you come stay at my house tomorrow for my birthday? i mean the guys are coming over as well bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter