I Promise no Mushrooms

Our 30 Promises

 

Taeyeon woke up rubbing her eyes . She sat up and looked out the window . It was a really rainy day . Rain drops covered the window and the sky was grey .  As she sat there she heard a knock at the door . “ Wow the nurse is early today “ thought Taeyeon as the door opened.

“ Morning “ said Nichkhun walking into the room.  Taeyeon’s eyes widened . “ W-what are you doing here “ she asked in a confused tone . Nichkhun chuckled “ I promised you a would come back right “ . Taeyeon nodded . She didn’t think he would really come back but here he is standing right in front of her .

Nichkhun pulled up a chair right beside Taeyeon’s bed . “ Are you hungry ? “ he asked . Taeyeon looked at her stomach and nodded . “ Okay I’ll go get us a mushroom omelette “ Nichkhun said about to walk out the room . “ WAIT “ shouted Taeyeon stopping Nichkhun .

“ I can’t have mushrooms “ pouted Taeyeon . She never like mushrooms and thought everything about them was gross . Nichkhun was surprised by Taeyeon’s comment . “ Okay I promise no mushrooms “ she said smiling and leaving the room .

Taeyeon’s P.O.V

I can’t believe he came back but why . Is it because he promised ? Or is it something else . Anyway I’m glad he did . There’s just something about him , I just can’t explain what it is . Is it because he’s cute NO it’s something else but what ?

 

( Back to normal )

“ Hey I’m back and this time with a Non Mushroom Omelette “ Said Nichkhun as he came into the room caring two plates .  Taeyeon smiled and grabbed one of the plates . They sat there and began to eat .

“ Hey what is you sickness anyway “ asked Nichkhun taking a big bite of omelette . “ Well every since I was little I’ve always been sick . I’m always weak and get sick super easily . But the worst part is knowing that one of these days I’m gonna die because of it . “ shrugged Taeyeon . Nichkhun was frozen after hearing what Taeyeon said . Taeyeon waved her hand in front of his face . “ Wait and your fine with it “ asked Nichkhun looking at Taeyeon .

“ Hey it doesn’t bother me because I know when I die no one will be sad “ she smiled seeing his expression  . Nichkhun looked at her smiling face . He wanted to say something but knew it wasn’t a good time . They continued to eat their breakfast . Nichkhun looked over at Taeyeon and started to laugh .

Taeyeon didn’t know what was so funny . “ What ‘ she asked him still clueless . Nichkhun leaned over and wiped a piece of omelette off Taeyeon’s face . Taeyeon blushed . “ You eat like a little kid “ he said still laughing . They continued to talk and talk . 

Tell me what you think . I kinda wrote 3 other chapters but they got deleted on my laptop so i'll try to rewrite them tomorrow . Thank you for reading !