I Met You Because of Music

I Met You Because of Music

 

Chapter 1

 

(Nobody’s POV)

1st day of classes.

Students are running towards the auditorium, after they got their sections posted from the bulletin board. The auditorium has the size of a concert stadium that it can hold more than 1,000 people inside. When all of the students are gathered there, the MC started an introduction about the school.

Yuki was so amazed when she saw the auditorium. This was the first time she entered an auditorium.

“Now, let’s hear our Headmaster, Ms. Song Yuri.” The MC introduced. And gave the floor to Yuri.

Yuki’s eyes widened when she saw her sister standing in the middle of the huge stage.

Yuri was wearing white dress down to her knee. Her dress has a fur at the top and silk for her skirt which made her look like a snow princess. Her dark brown hair tied French braided with gold strips.

“Welcome to Song Academy!!” she beamed and gave the students a warm smile. “Umm… I really don’t know what to say but… I hope everyone will enjoy your stay here and be a famous star like the other students before do.”

The students gave her big round of applause and someone from them yelled. “I like you Yuri-ah!” which made Yuri blush.

She straightened and said, “I am Song Yuri. Headmaster of Song Academy, from now on, I am the one who will supervise you. You’re going to live at the dorms, experience composing your songs and sing it afterwards.” She paused and looked at Yuki. “You can go out of the school grounds only during weekends. If you need anything, you can ask your teachers and the staffs here. This may sound as a torture to others, but, we are just preparing you to become a star that will shine to its fullest. That’s all I can say, and once again,” she gave them a wink and smile, “enjoy your stay her at Song Academy!” she stepped backward, and bowed.

(Yuki’s POV)

Amazing! That’s all I can say. My sister made a great school. I’m going to give my best!

“Yu~ki~!!” someone called from my back and saw Suzy. “We’re in the same section!” she said and hugged me so tight I can’t breathe.

“I… I… can’t… breathe…” I said, losing all the oxygen I have.

“Mianhae!” she apologized and pulled back. “Is this fate? I didn’t know anyone here except you and yet the Fate made us go in the same section!”

I just smiled as she pulled me to our room.

“I can’t believe it! Yuri is our headmaster.” Suzy started.

“Me too, she’s so young to be a headmaster, composer, singer and actress at the same time.”

I forgot to say, I’m older than Yuri a few seconds and that makes me her older twin sister.

We took our seats and started chatting at each other and telling stories about the past few months.

“You know what! I met this guy earlier,” Suzy said, I don’t have interests at guys but I let her tell me her ‘love-at-first-sight’ story. “I think he’s our classmate! He’s so~~ handsome that it melts me!” she exclaimed.

“Oh, really?” make it sound curious.

Ding! Someone snapped its fingers and the lights turned off.

Saved by the bell.

“Hello everyone!!” and the lights . A girl with orange hair appeared in front of the class. “Please take your seats! I’m Jessica, as you all know.” And she looked at me. “Oww!! Our little princess is here!” she pinched my cheeks and poked it, as if it’s a cotton ball. “See Yuri later after class.” she whispered to me.

“Neh.” I said in surprise and blinked.

“Eh, who wants to be like me?” she asked the students. “Err, for girls?”

My classmates raised their hands and giggled.

“Who wants to be the famous Super Junior, boys?” she asked again and made a searching pose as she narrow her eyes.

Again, they raised their hands.

“Well, as you can see. All of you want to be as famous as me, Yuri and Super Junior. Actually, Yuri’s parents are the real owner of this fabulous and gorgeous school. But then, her parents made another company and left this school to the cute girl.” She paused and brought out a picture of Yuri while sleeping on the snow. One picture from her pictorials I guess.

The guys whistled and the girls kept on saying she’s cute. Which is true, and I envy it.

“Ha! Got ya!” Jessica beamed. “I can get the student’s attention by bringing out Yuri’s photo, huh?”

That’s when the class got bored. I wish I can just stay in our house and let Yuri teach me more sensible stuff.

My eyelids are starting to get heavy when the door swung open. A guy with black with violet stripes hair entered the room.

“Mr. Kim, you’re late.” Jessica said, eyeing the guy that entered the room. Which I bet the guy didn’t want, because he glared at our teacher as he pass by her.

The guy just entered the room and took its seat at the back of the room, all of us looking at him.

“Aish! Why on hell is that guy here.” Suzy said beside me.

“You know him?” I asked.

“Neh, he’s my cousin.” She said and sighed. “He’s Kim…”