I'm In Love With A King

I'm In Love With A King

After Key had made his get away, the guards were inraged. Once I cheered for Key, the guard holding my arms quickly swept his hand around and slapped me clear across the face. It took me a minute to register what had just happened as the stinging pulsed one my swollen cheek.

"Don't you dare ing touch her!" Minho screamed as he tried to get away from the guard that held his arms behind his back. I looked up at Minho and smiled at his loyalty. I started to laugh as my sanity soon left me. I laughed as hard as my heart would let me. It seemed like everything around me was utterly hilarious, that's how hard my laughter was.

I turned my head towards the guard as he looked at me with confusion and rage. I smiled directly at his face and spit in his face. His closed his eyes for a second, registering what happened.

"Go to hell." I murmured into his face as I grit my teeth. I felt as if I had enough of running around and obeying everyone around us as if we were their furniture. I was tired of being treated like garbage. This wasn't a life.

The guard opened his eyes and kept silent. The other guards looked at him in shock as if they were questioning if he was actually going to accept and take what I had just done.

"GO!" He hollard at the rest of the guards to continue on. They did as they were ordered and brutally turned everyone around in the direction of the mansion and we all continued on. The guard crept closer to my ear and chuckled.

" You're tough..I like that. I almost hope they don't execute you." He said with more evil chuckles. I chuckled right along with him to ensure that he wasn't going to bother me with his petty insults.

"Well..They'll probably do the same to you for letting one of us get away." I said with a smirk. He didn't have anything else to say. He gulped and continued ahead,looking a little nervous. I almost felt cruel for enjoying it. But, I had enough of them. It was their turn to experiance what we felt daily.

I looked up ahead at Minho as his head hung low with shame. He was probably wondering the same thing we had all wondered,

Why couldn't he stand up to his mother. After..he was the King.

 

After what seemed like forever, we finally arrived the mansion. My body soon turned against me as I felt like I could have thrown up at the sight of this forbidden and cruel place. After we finally climbed all of the stairs to get to the third floor, we were thrown into a dark room hidden in a dark hallway that seemed so vacant and lonely. I had realized that this hallway was never used and it was the first time I had ever seen or even walked in it. Seems impossible to live in a place for so long and still never know some hidden passagways or rooms.

They wrapped chains around our hands as they held our arms beind our backs. The chains were pulled so tight I felt like my curculation was being cut off as the cold metal dug into my skin causing them to ache and turn red.

After the guards left us be, we all just sat there in silence. Afraid to even speak. Even if we did, what could we have said to each other. Especially to Jonghyun.

I looked around the room at the rest of them. All of them had their heads hung low except for Taemin who stared idlelessly at the wall; struck with fear. My heart sunk at the sight.

I shifted my head to the right as I heard shuffling. I saw as Minho scooted closer to me and laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled as I had missed his touch dearly. But, my smile soon faded as I felt my shoulder becomeing wet. I looked down to see Minho quietly sobbing, only loud enough for my ears. I so desperately wished I could lay my hand on his head and tell him everything was okay, but these chains kept me from doing so.

"I'm sorry.." He whispered.


A/N: Ahaha, so yup, this chapter is short. But, I'm also working on another story for any of you MBLAQ lovers out there? I just posted the chapter and even if you guys don't like MBLAQ, please check it out :D I'm really hoping this new story is as successful as this one!

So, thank you to all of my subbies! I'm grateful that you have stuck around this long xD

Link-  Women Are from Venus And Men Are From Hell

Please Comment And Subscribe!!!!