2* Charming Eyesmile

Winter and Spring : My My Cover Girl

A/N: found this edit pic on tumblr. keke.... really wish it was true...

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

“Eunji! Let’s grab lunch with Woohyun and Sunggyu!” Chorong popped her head out through he window of Eunji’s class. The latter walked past the older, grabbing her hand in the process.

 

“C’mon. I made kibimbap for you!” Eunji smiled with her eyes. they arrived at the cafeteria and saw Woohyun waved at them. Sunggyu was busy doing something mumbling by himself while looking at a piece of aper sometimes scrabbling something on it.

 

“Eunji-ah, let’s go to ACube café today. I mean we work but SUnggyu-hyung and Chorong-noona will be customers.” Woohyun said grabbing Eunji’s hand to sit beside him. At the corner of Eunji’s eyes, she can see Chorong’s frown. Woohyun wrapped his arm around Eunji’s shoulder.

 

“Sure. We can make a performance too. The four of us. Chorong-unnie’s voice is cute.” Eunji giggled. Her eyes curving upwards. Woohyun’s heart skipped two beats. Chorong sat infront of Woohyun, beside Sunggyu. Chorong and Sunggyu looked at each other and smiled sweetly. Chorong peeked at Sunggyu’s paper and chuckled, placing her fist in front of her lips. Sunggyu smacked Chorong’s arm slightly.

 

Eunji saw Sunggyu’s cheek turned flash red. ‘Does he likes Chrong-noona?’ Eunji thought.

 

“But Sunggyu and I have a math project. we need to submit it next week.” Chorong smiled weakly. “And he, doesn’t know anything about Maths.” She pointed to the person beside her.

 

“Yah. I know okay. It’s just…..” Sunggyu puffed his chubby cheeks.

 

“just what? You look like a hamster now.” Chorong pushed his cheeks with her hand.

 

“You two should just get married.”Woohyun stated and brought Eunji closer to him. They laughed while GyuRong  pouted together.

 

“If we get married, you two should too.” Chorong pointed at them. “See? Doing skinship with each other comfortably.” Her face was red. Sunggyu laughed, his eyes getting smaller and turning into crescents, his mouth widely opened, flashing his white teeth. Eunji’s heart beat stopped for a moment at the sight of it.

 

“Fine! You can’t take me away from her then!” Woohyun stucked out his tongue at Chorong. The girl just shrugged and pouted cutely, crossing her arms on her chest.

 

‘I have to fix this situation. Chorong-unnie must be jealous.’ Eunji thought putting Woohyun’s arm down and smiled. “no thanks Woohyun. I rather take Sunggyu-sunbae as my partner than a greasy one like you. Meh-rong~” it’s Eunji’s turn to stuck her tongue out at Woohyun. Sunggyu’s heart beat faster at the mention of his name.

 

“Eiiiih? Why Why? Why why? Jagiya~ why do you pick Sunggyu-hyung.” Woohyun hugged Eunji tightly. The other girl students were shooting glares at the sight of their ‘prince’ hugging the girl.

 

Eunji finally realized what she had said. ‘ Why did I mention his name? it can’t be that I’m falling in love with him?’ Eunji thought and blushed. She glanced at Sunggyu who was blushing like madly while Chorong poked his rib rapidly. “erm.. it’s because.. He has a cute face and looked at younger than his actual age unlike you.”Eunji finally answered without realizing that it would affect her .

 

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

 

Inspirit_97: Kyaaa!~ *fangirling* Can you guess who’s ending up with who? Well, who do you want? Keke…. There are WooRong, Gyuji or WooJi and GyuRong moents.. plenty of it!

 

Please comments and do subscribe if you want to. I’ll be here waiting for it. Keke… I sounded desperate. Haha… remember! I LOVE~ U!