The Proposal

FYI, I am an Angel

Lee Shin Young POV

As I mentioned before, we all are not a human being. We are angels. If you wonder what the difference between human and us, I don’t really know either. The only thing I know is in Heaven, perfect life and happily ever after is exist.

At 11.15 am, Jina has arrived. We quickly hide ourselves under the table. As soon as Jina has entered the door, we all got up and sings happy birthday to her. She looks really happy now. After the lunch, Onew and I escaped the house. We were going to spend our quality time together. We have been together for 3 years now. Our relationship is just perfect. Onew is the kind of guy that every girls want. He is charming, adorable, sweet, and his love for chicken is just so cute!

Onew took my hand and hold it while we were walking across the garden. I really love how his hand was wrapped between my fingers. God, I love this guy so much.

Onew POV

I was holding the hand of the girl of my life. I adore this girl so much. Lee Shin Young, how can you be that pretty. I will never ever let you go. I promise. This is the time. I need to propose to her. I need to married her soon. I want to have her for my own.

I felt my heart racing on my body, my mind cannot think straight at all. The ring that I bought yesterday feels so heavy right now in my pocket. Slowly, I pulled that box out.

Lee Shin Young POV

*What is that? Could it be a ring? Will Onew propose to me now?* My mind keep wondering to see Onew pull out some sort of box out of his pocket.

Suddenly, Onew get down on his knee.

“Lee Shin Young, will you marry me?” I could see how his cheeks turn red as he say it.

I don’t know what to think right now. This is my dream come true. The boy of my life propose to me. The fantasy of me with a beautiful wedding dress standing side by side with Onew warm my cheek out.

“Yes. Of course I will!” I answered that dream question. Smile grew on Onew’s lips. He stood up, put the rings on my finger and kissed me. I was so drown deep into that kiss. After a few seconds we broke our kiss and we can see all of my bestfriends around us. I could also see the joy in their eyes.

“CONGRATULATION ONEW AND SHIN YOUNG!” They congratulate us with a big loud scream. I run myself towards them and give them a group hug.

---------------------------------------------

Lee Shin Young POV

I talked to my parents about Onew’s proposal. They seemed to be really happy as their child will get married soon. My mom is so excited about it. She bought a lot of Bridal’s magazine and surf on so many Bridal’s website. Me myself, was so excited too but I don’t have much time to prepare for it. Miss A will debut soon. We have so many practice hours. It’s like my whole life is in the studio practicing.

Miss A is a girls group contain of Fei,Jia,Min, Suzy, and me. We have been trained for about 2 years and was ready to debut. To be a girls group in Heaven is just a great accomplishment. Only the chosen angel can debut. And once debut we will be so damn famous.

Well, in Heaven to be famous is really important. You will receive a Wings from the government and you can fly! You will also be given a special ability so you can do magic. In heaven, only artist can get those magic skills which is really awesome! So here we are, working our out to debut as soon as we can and be famous. When we have debuted, we can choose our own magic skill.

I want the ability to control water.

Jia wants the ability to control soil and tree.

Min wants the ability to control fire.

Fei wants the ability to control wind

and Suzy wants the ability to create a magical songs.

And in a few months our dream will come true!

--------------------

Hey all! Hope you like how the story goes on so far. I will reach the exciting part soon. Please wait for it :D Please do comment, I need all of your advices to help me. Kindly subscribe to. GBU all~