002: Thinking Of You.. For The First Time

The First Time (A D & M Contest Entry)

( SUJUGENsOshielF's Note: Well, I don't really see comments that much but... I'll still update as much as I can! I enjoy doing this fic ^_^ ) 

.

.

.

Yoochun's POV: 

I just can't explain on how cute she just ran off like that. Well, I'm running late and I have to deliver the painting because it is covered with snow already. I walked as fast as I can to reach a bus near the Blue House . I got on the bus and the people easily recognized me.

" Ooh. It's Park Yoochun.the artist" and etc. etc. But I don't really care if they recognize me, all that's important is that I get there.

I went to the back seats and sat down immediately as I found a vacant seat. I place the giant portrait I was holding beside me . I noticed that it was my boss, Ms. Lee Ji Yeon or Lina who was there all along.

" Well, It's nice to see you again, Yoochun." She seductively said as she turned to my side and cupped my face. " Uhm.. Miss Lee, I'm delivering this portrait that the President wanted." I embarrasely said as I was holding on the portrait and was about to stand up because the bus reached the Blue House. " Don't leave so quickly. You just came in. Enjoy some time with me." She said holding my wrist seductively. " Err.. Excuse me Miss Lee. " I said as I ran to pay the bus driver and got down immediately. There were guards outside the Blue House and they immediately let me in because they knew me and the president told the guards to immediately let me in as they saw me. 

I got in and saw the giant palace. It was very extravegant, before I knew it. The president was smiling behind me and touched my shoulder.

( Well, He's just making a cameo XD ) 

" Oh Mr. Park Yoochun. It's great your here. I've been waiting for the picture for a long time." The President Of South Korea Jung Yunho greeted me happily in relief that I finally came. " Good Morning Mr.President " I smiled back turning ot his direction " I heard that you walked carrying that heavy portrait here ay? Have some tea." He said with his natural Gwangju accent and was approaching me to sit down on his enormously luxurious table. " Ah.. Thank you Mr. President. Sir, may I ask? " I cleared my throat as I started to ask. " Of course you can. It's my pleasure." He smiled to listen to me. " Mr. President, to whom will you give this portrait?" I politely asked. " Well, My beautiful wife. " He jokingly whispered. Maybe that's why he wanted me to paint a picture of her doing ballet. Oh my god, why are images flashing on my mind. Err...

" Mr. Park Yoochun, are you ok? " The President concerningly asked me as he gently place my tea on the table as my head was hurting me and different images were flashing on my mind. " Uhh.. Mr. President, im ok. Something just flashed back in my mind." I immediately smiled and was denying my pain." Are You sure Mr. Yoochun? Because if you need to be brought to the hospital I can bring you there immediately." He concerningly said as he got the painting and ordered a frame to be added with the picture I made. " Well, Excuse me sir. May I now get going because I have more projects to do." I politely asked. " Well, Of course! I can let my driver drive you there." He happily offered as he was about to stand up. " No thank you, Mr.President. May you excuse me Mr. President." I smiled and politely excused myself and ran out of the Blue House in rush to paint another painting.

Just as I was around a few kilometres away from my house, I got to see Jessica sitting on the bench where I was sitting around a hour ago. I dared to approach her and sit beside her. She looked like she was daydreaming holding a boquet of flowers and looking sad. " It's you again. What's making you think so deepy?" I teased as I sat beside her. < End Of POV>

Jessica's POV:

Manager Junsu has now 14 miss calls which I never dared to answer. Can't he just see that I have a right to take a rest even just for a while?! Ehh.. Well, I just received a boquet of flowers from him and attached was a note for me to come to him immediately. Gosh. 

After a few minutes of daydreaming, I noticed that the guy I've just met a while ago is beside me.

" Oh. Yoochun, it's good to see you again." I happily said immediately when I noticed he was beside me. " Well. The President let me leave immediately as I wished. By now I should be doing another piece of art. Yet I couldn't mind that you'd be alone in the freezing cold. " He explained and smiled back. " Then why didn't you start doing it then. Your just wasting your time being with me. Come on, shoo shoo. " I said as I was gently shooing him away to do his work. " Ehh... I've lost ideas. Help me then. Come with me. " He cutely said as he started to drag me with him and all I could do was nod. Without us noticing, my manager Junsu was there , all along.

" Well well well Jessica. Dating with a boy instead of practicing? " Junsu said as he approached the two of us crossing his arms. " I...He's not my boyfriend! He's a friend of mine I haven't seen him for a long time. I can explain!" I smiled as I lied and gently let go of Yoochun's hands. < End Of POV>

Yoochun's POV: 

Is he her boyfriend? Well, If that's true then... I should get going now. 

" I guess I should get going now. Excuse me." I politely smiled as I left to get home. Jessica couldn't say something because her manager was holding her tight. He just smiled back to me and bowed his head . As I left, I didn't dare to look back with a frown on my face. I held back my tears as long as I could.

I got home and took a rest for a while. I looked around to have some ideas. 

, I got my materials of painting even though I was still crying. 

I grabbed paint of different kinds from watercolor to acrylic. 

I started to sit down on my chair and grabbed my paintbrush. But I didn't know what to paint but immediate I thought of something.

( After about 1 1/2 Hours to 2 Hours ) 

Well, I'm finally done. Oh Wait. Isn't this... Did I draw ..... her? 

< Suddenly, my boss Ms. Lina came> 

" Yoochun. An Italian company wants to have dinner with you and me later. " She said as she sat beside me. " I'm so sorry but Ms. Lee I cannot go. I have other matters to deal with." I immidiately said as I stood up and started fixing my stuff. " But Yoochun, please. Just for me, this is a foreign investor." Ms. Lina said as she begged me cutely. " I'm so sorry but I can't Ms. Lee. I need to meet my friends this evening. " I excused myself as I kept my stuff inside the cabinet " Alright alright. I'll just let Jaejoong come with me." She said being pissed as she went out of my apartment without giving a sign of farewell. I just sighed and decided to take a shower from the paint splashed on me.

< In The Shower> ( A/N : So hot ~~~ :D)

Why can I just stop thinking about her all day? Perhaps even all night if I keep on thinking about her. I mean, She's pretty, kind, helpful, cheerful , understanding and just exactly -------------------------- My Ideal Girl. So wait, does this mean, I'm falling for her? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well. Atleast this is a longer chapter ^_^