1

School

Yongguk put his hands on the wall trapping Himchan. Himchan was about to say something until he heard "BANG.YONG.GUK." a guy shouted from the hallway. Apparently, the door to their room was wide opened and  they weren't the only ones in the house. Teh guy went angryily into the room pulling Yongguk away from Himchan. "What did I tell you about flirting at home?" the guy said to Yongguk and then turned around to Himchan "are you okay? did he scared you?" 

 

"Oh, I'm okay." Himchan said.
"I'm Jokwon, his cousin. Oh, and I don't live here. I came a few hours ago to visit him. IF he ever does that to you again, you can call me." He said and scribble something on a piece of paper. "Here," he handed the paper to Himchan and went over to Yongguk.

"You're really lucky," he whispered to Yongguk. "Well, I will now leave. I have an appointment with my doctor. Good Day." he said and walked downstairs. "Hey Zelo, Jongup" they can hear them talk downstairs. (Zelo and Jongup came back they only needed to walk for 10 mintes)
"Jokwonnie-hyung!!" 
"Hyung has to go now. I'll visit you next time. BYE"

"Himchan-ah, come down, I'll introduce you." Mrs. Bang said and Himchan went down. "Zelo, Jongup, this is Himchan. He's going to stay with us for a few months. Don't bother him because he has to focus on school work." 
"Neh," Zelo said and Jongup just kept his head down blushing.
"Umma has to go shopping now. Be good" She said and left. 

"HImchannie-hyung, let's go sit on the sofa." Zelo dragged Himchan with him. "So, how old are you?"
"17"
"Birthday?"
"April 19"
"Height?"
"180"
"Weight?"
"69 kg"

"Yah, Zelo stop it," Yongguk said. "Let's go to the CD store. We were suppose to be there a hour ago." The two got up and left, leaving only Jongup and Himchan in the living room. There was nothing but silence. 
"So.... uh" Himchan attempted to talk to him but, he can't think of anything to say. "What's your name?"
"Jongup"
"That's a nice name. Why do you always keep your head down, you should keep it up." Himchan said and lifted his chin up so he could see his face. "Wow, you're pretty handsome." Jongup's face immediately turned bright red. He turned his head the other side so Himchan cant see him. Himchan kept poking him and messing with him for about an hour until Zelo and Yongguk came back home.

"Yah, what are you two doing?" Yonguk asked. 
"Hyung! Look! Jongup is not afraid of strangers," Zelo said and went to sit next to him. Yongguk went to the sofa and dragged Himchan upstairs to their bedroom. "What are you doing?"
"Me? I'm not doing anything. You're the one who dragged me up here"
"No, I mean what are you doing to him? What are you doing to me?"
"I'm just trying to be friends with him and what do you mean what am i doing to you? I'm not doing anything to you. We just met a couple hours ago. I don't even know you. You don't even know me. So what are you talking about? Why are you so close to me? Why do you even care what I'm doing to him?" Himchan shouted and went back downstairs to Jongup. 

-downstairs- 

"Zelo could i switch rooms with you? I want to share rooms with Jongup." Himchan asked.
"Sure hyung. I'll tell umma later."
"Thanks"

-Yongguk P.O.V.-
Why do i care about him? Maybe because of his eyes his perfect hair and his lips. WAIT, I just meet this guy today why am i thinking this. *Image of Himchan pops into Yongguk's head* Why's my heart beating so fast? Why was I mad when he was playing with Jongup? Was I jealous? Am I in love? With a guy? Yongguk's nonstop questions keep popping in his head. He lay on his bed and try to close his eyes. 

"Yongguk-hyung, I'm sharing a room with you. Himchan-hyung wants the other room." Zelo said happily as he entered the room.
"okay"

Does he not like me that much that he doesn't even want to share a room with me? Oh , I just remembered what i did to him when i woke up. Why did I do that? maybe i was half asleep. I don't know, but I know that i just screwed up.

-Himchan P.O.V-
That jerk. Meet him today and I don't like him already. What am I his girlfriend? I don't even know him. Though it's funny how he was jealous when I was with Jongup. Jongup is so cute when he smiles. Just looking at him smile makes me want to smile. Oh, and Zelo, he's really cheerful. i wonder where he gets all that energy. Today's a good day, well except for the time where Yongguk cornered me twice. I raelly thought  he was going to kiss me this afternoon. His face was only like 2 centimeter's from mine. Jokwon-hyung is really a life saver. Maybe I should start a diary, a diary about the days that I spent here. 
-P.O.V END-

~HimJong's room~
"Jongup-ah can i call you Jonggie?" Himchan asked sitting on his bed. Jongup nodded his head, again, he's looking at the floor with his head down again. Himchan went over and squat down next to him to see his face then, he stand up and lifter his head, "Smile more and lift your head up. You look really cute when you smile" 
"Really?"
"Really. It's getting late. Go to bed. Tomorrow, you can show me around town and how to go to school. You can introduce me to some of your friends too. So now, you need to get plenty of sleep. I close the lights." As soon as Jongup closed his eyes, Himchan got up and close the lights and went to bed. "I have a feeling tomorrow will be a good day." Himchan said right before he went to sleep. 

 

 

A/N: Hehe, another chapter to bore you guys to sleep. I seriously couldn't think of a way to get Himchan out of that situation. So, i randomly putted Jokwon in there cause he just seem to fit the character. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BELOW!!! THANKS!! :D 

AND 
THANKS TO THE ONES WHO SUBSCRIBED ME. <3