Chapter 1 - Introduction

Falling to Dusk

 AJ's P.O.V

I stood at the front of the runway, while waiting for my dad to get off the jet.
 
Yep I'm standing on a plane runway. I'm not going to get ran over because I'm on a private runway.
 
I saw a familiar figure heading down the stairs of the jet.  When he spotted me he had a huge smile on his face. He hurried down the stairs and gave me a huge grin.
 
My dad had held his arms open. "Amber come and give your old man a hug!" 
 
I sighed to myself and walked over to him and gave him a hug.
 
"Appa how many time have I told you not to call me Amber. It's really embarrassing considering that I'm a guy."
 
"Mianhe Mianhe, I just missed my son so much that I forgot." My dad had replied. My dad had a very cheerful look on his face, well I do too I guess it just goes through the family blood.
 
Well since you already read this far I guess I'll tell you about who I am. My name is Amber Joseph Leos. Imppresive right? Not. My name is a girls name. I'm grateful for my parents giving birth to me and everything, but I just don't favor my name a whole bunch. Well I prefer to be called AJ Leos. It has a nice feel to it right? Hmm no more details for now.
 
"How was the deal with Hwang Corporations?"
 
"It was wonderful. Now 10% of their profit is ours, but we have to supply them with more cloth than we usually do."
 
"So about maybe 50 rolls of cloth instead of 25?"
 
"Precisely. Aigoo my son is so smart~"
 
We walked towards the car and opened the door for my dad. He went through the door and sat down. I also went through the door and sat down. I closed the door and waved for the driver to go.
 
"I'm finally back close to the woods." I heard my dad mumble.
 
"I'm glad you're back too."
 
I saw that we wer approaching the woods, so I signaled for the driver to stop. I opened up the door and exited the car. When my dad got out of the car, I closed the door.
 
"Do you have it?"
 
"No, I didn't think I would need it."
 
"Okay let me go fetch one."
 
I headed towards the end of the car and opened up the trunk. I opened up the medium sized briefcase  and looked over to my dad.
 
"Do you want a necklace or a ring? And do you want casual of formal?"
 
"A necklace and casual will do, I don't want to wear a suit all the time."
 
I nodded my head and grabbed a necklace from the casual part of the briefcase. I closed the briefcase and the trunk, then I headed towards my dad. I handed him the necklace and headed towards the woods. I waited for my dad after I was a few feet into the woods. I saw that he had caught up with me, so I shifted and ran deeper into the woods.
 
I watched my paws as they went in sync with each other. I looked behind me and saw a brown large sized wolf behind me. I headed towards the Pack house and speed up.
 
Did I mention that I am a werewolf? Oh well I guess I forgot to. I am the alpha's son. As you can see I'm running into the woods with my dad. 
 
When we finally arrived close to our home, I shifted back into my human form. My dad got in front of me and started to walk towards the pack house. We walked into the house to be greeted by the pups. The one I had favored the most had ran towards me and jumped on me.
 
"AJ-hyung! Play with me."
 
"Sorry Henry, I can't today. I'm a bit tired today."
 
Henry's smile had disappeared. "Alright AJ-hyung."
 
I walked up the stairs and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and headed towards my room. I got dressed and went to bed.
__________________________________________
 
Hai there :3 Well yes I started a new story even though I haven't even finished my other ones. Well this is only an intoduction, so no romance D: Yeah I know sad right? Well I'm taking it down real slow xD It might speed up in some places though. 
Okay Bai~