New Label

Our Story

 

With our popularity rising around Asia SM think it will be a good idea for us to be part of Japan's music scene. It took us a few weeks to sign with a label in Japan. 
 
The girls and I want Sooyoung to teach us Japanese, but she felt though she can speak the language fluently she say it's best to get a professional to be our mentor.
 
Starting in May and through out summer we will be preparing for our  September debut in Japan. This mean we won't have jam pack schedules. Yeah! We'll be having days off here and there.
 

Thinking about it now I'm glad I didn't tell Soo how I feel. I mean she's always talking about her celebrity crushes and wanting to be married by the time she turns twenty-four. I don't know how she will react if I confess to her. What if she freaks out? I am content with where we are in our relationship, compare to a few months back. I love Sooyoungie. I can't picture her not in my life.

 
 After Sooyoung and I had our "talk" we both promised to take time out to spend with one another when we can. For a lunch date or even a few minutes during our schedule. You would think it might be easier since we share a room together, but we have our individual activities that conflict with our down time. 
 
 I mean I can be like Fany and attend church with Soo, but I don't roll like that. That's just not me. Can you imagine me at a bible study and just dozing off? No, just no. What excuse am I going to use? Mr. Sandman needed me?