Paris Love; Chapter 2

Paris Love

 

раяіѕ ŁŎVË

Changmin and Yunho were in the exact airport as SNSD, they were going to board the same plane, yet the so excited SNSD members weren't able to notice them carrying their own luggage, going to board the plane in a few minutes. Changmin and Yunho were already seated on their respective seats when SNSD boarded the plane. Changmin was looking out the window and Yunho was wearing a scarf so they didn't notice them at all. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon sat across the two while the others sat behind Sooyoung and Hyoyeon and some sat behind the duo. Soon, they arrived at their destination – Paris, France. They all hopped off the plane and got their own luggage. While Sooyoung was still waiting for hers, she tapped her foot on to the marble floor and looked at her watch. She was waiting for about 2 full minutes and she was getting impatient. She wants to rest, she needs to rest. When her luggage came, she quickly snatched it and dashed to the other members waiting near the arrival area.

While she was dashing, she bumped into a quite familiar figure – Changmin. Her face became beet red, she bowed and said “Mianhe, I wasn't looking at my way.” “It's okay.” Changmin smiled, “I wasn't looking either.” “So you are here for a vacation or schedule?” Sooyoung asked, trying to sound normal since she was very shy. “We're here for a vacation. I heard that you're here for a vacation as well” Changmin said. Sooyoung nodded. “What a small world right?” Changmin smiled. “Yeah” Sooyoung replied. “So, would you mind it if me and hyung will join you in touring around?” Changmin casually asked, rubbing the back of his neck nervously. “Well, I'm sure the others won't mind” Sooyoung smiled, he's going to be with them while touring around. “Great, call me if you'll go somewhere then” Changmin smiled and excused himself as Yunho called him. “Sure” Sooyoung muttered to herself.

She smiled and went up to the other members who was impatiently waiting for her. “Sorry” Sooyoung said. “What took you so long?” Hyoyeon asked curiously. “Well, I saw Changmin. He told me that Yunho and him wants to go with us as we tour around.” Sooyoung said in one breathe. “Oh” was all they could say. A minute of silence came, as if the others were trying to process what Sooyoung said in their minds. “That would be fun if they will come with us!” Taeyeon said, finally understanding what Sooyoung said. “Who will come with us?” Yoona innocently said. “Yunho and Changmin oppas” Seohyun calmly said. “Oh, I see” Yoona replied. “Well, I want to rest.” Sooyoung yawned and stretched. “But unnie, didn't you slept at the plane?” Seohyun asked. “It's not enough” Sooyoung grinned. “Oh well, let's check in on a hotel then” Taeyeon said.

Meanwhile, Changmin walked to Yunho with a smile plastered on his face. “Hyung.” Changmin called. “Yes?” Yunho asked. “We're going to be with some of the SNSD members as they tour around. You don't mind, don't you?”Changmin smiled. “Well, at the first place why--” Changmin didn't let him finish his sentence. “WE will come with them whether you like it or not” Changmin smirked, emphasizing on the word 'we'. Yunho sighed in defeat while Changmin smirked in victory. He was the evil maknae after all, well.. next to Kyuhyun, it is. “Where should we stay at?” Yunho asked Changmin. “Hotel” Changmin said. “Of course in a hotel, but which one?” Yunho casted a question once again. “Why do I need to answer that if in the end you will be the one who will choose?” Changmin raised a brow. He had a point, Yunho chuckled, embarrassed. When they got to their chosen hotel room, they knew that SNSD was staying on the same hotel as them, and their room was near theirs. “It seems like fate wants ChangSoo to be real” Yunho teased. “Whatever hyung” Changmin rolled his eyes. Changmin went up to one of the bed and slept. Meanwhile, Sooyoung is unpacking her stuffs and after unpacking some of it, she got hungry so she went to eat and slept right after. 'I'm the shikshin.' Sooyoung said to herself. The next day, they decided to wander around the city. Taeyeon woke them up at around 6am to dress up and fix themselves. Seohyun stayed up late and printed maps and a list of the places they'll go to. She distributed it to her unnies after they got dressed up.

 

Paris, France
Tourist Destinations
 

 

Wow, she really planned it all” Hyoyeon exclaimed while reading the printed pamphlets. “Well, Paris sure have lots of tourist destinations.” Taeyeon said and the others nodded in agreement. “Well, we have many free time since we have one week without schedules.” Sooyoung said. “How about today, we go sight-seeing and tomorrow, we're gonna go shopping then we're gonna eat at a restaurant?” Taeyeon suggested. Sooyoung brighten up when she heard the word 'restaurant'. “Yes! We're gonna go shopping and then eat at a restaurant!” Sooyoung exclaimed. She was already thinking about the foods she's going to order. “Once a shikshin, forever a shikshin” Yoona said. “Well, that's Choi Sooyoung for you” Hyoyeon smiled which made Sooyoung grin. Then, the doorbell rang. “Unnie, who might that be?” Seohyun asked. “Must be Changmin and Yunho oppa” Sooyoung said while walking towards the door. “ChangSoo~” The others teased and giggled right after. Sooyoung shushed them and opened the door revealing Yunho with Changmin trailing behind.

Bonjour, madame~” Yunho greeted. The girls giggled at the greeting – they were used to greet each other in Korean. “Bonjour~” They greeted back in unison. “Are you all ready?” Yunho asked casually. “Yes~” Taeyeon answered quickly. “Let's go then.” Changmin smiled. They walked to the van waiting outside. They wore disguises and made sure that no one will notice them because they don't want to cause a ruckus.

So where should we go first?” Yunho asked. “I made a list of the tourist destinations here in Paris, oppa” Seohyun said and handed him the list. Yunho examined it. “Well, Paris had lots of tourist destinations.” He said. Sooyoung and Changmin nodded in unison, causing the others to look at them and giggle. Well, Yunho chuckled. “What?” Changmin stared at them, raising a brow. “Ani, ani. Nothing.” Taeyeon smiled. Changmin nodded, but he wasn't contented at her answer. Somehow, he got comfortable sitting beside Sooyoung.

'Why do I need to sit beside him?' Sooyoung thought. She was too shy to say something, she doesn't want to move due to the fact that Changmin is sitting beside her and if she moves, that will cause into a accidental skinship and she might faint due to that. The van got stuck on a traffic jam, which causes the delay to their tour. Soon, Sooyoung felt her eyelids going heavy, and she drifted into a deep slumber.

'Why did my shoulder became heavy all of a sudden?' Changmin asked to himself. He glanced at his shoulder to find Sooyoung leaning into his shoulder, sleeping soundly. It would be rude to just disturb her sleep, so he just let her be in that position. Even if he's evil, he's still a gentleman. Well, maybe just to a few friends. Minutes after, he felt the urge to sleep, and so he does. His head was resting on her head, which was on his shoulder.

Seohyun took a glance at the two persons sleeping. The others were still wide awake and those two were sleeping. She looked closely and she found their position sweet. “Unnie, look at Sooyoung unnie and Changmin oppa. They're so cute, they're like a couple” Seohyun whispered to Taeyeon. Taeyeon looked at the two and smiled. “ChangSoo.” She whispered. “Hey, Yoong. Can you take lots of pictures of this couple here? I can't since I'm sitting on the seat behind them.” Taeyeon texted Yoona since he doesn't want to disturb the two. Yoona got the message and got her camera. 'They're so cute' Yoona thought. She then took lots of pictures of the two, and Yunho was just chuckling. 

раяіѕ ŁŎVË

~♫~~♫~~♫~~♫~~♫~~♫~~♫~~♫~~♫~~♫~

 

 

A/N: Okay, this 'oneshot' is getting longer and longer. lol

If you spotted a mistake, I'm very sorry. I'm too busy to edit.

*bows* and sorry it took me a long time to type this chapter.

I need to research about Paris and its tourist destinations. And it's kinda hard for me.

but I hope you all like it. *bows*

*Note: On the list of the tourist destinations, Click on the individual names and it will lead you to the picture of the place, and also not all the destinations was there. I made the list be with the pictures so you all won't be confused and it will also be easier to portrait the place because it will be hard if I will just explain it.:)

 

myunghee17ukiss

Paris Love

Sooyoung Choi and Shim Changmin

a myunghee17ukiss production™

no plagiarizing, copying, re-posting, and printing please