The Flashback

Let Me Be Your Protector

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, wake up~~!!!” Sungmin pouted.

 

“Wait, just give me 20 minutes more~~,” Kyuhyun muttered with his head deep buried on the pillow.

 

“But we’re lateeee!!!!!” Sungmin whined and is trying to pull Kyuhyun out of the bed.

 

“I don’t want to go to school. I’m still tired, Minnie,” the maknae replied without paying any attention to the other.

 

Sungmin sat on the couch and cried. His sobs causes Kyuhyun to wake up.

 

“Minnie-yah! I said STOP IT!!!” Kyuhyun shouted causing the other to cry much more.

 

“What is that important stuff in that ing school that you badly wanted to go?!” Kyuhyun hissed.

 

“Don’t you remember? Today is family day. I want to go to school and announced to everyone that you’re my family,” Sungmin replied weakly.

 

“Uhm. Okay. I’ll go with you. Minnie-yah, stop crying...... you look awful,” Kyuhyun teased and ran to the shower before the raging Minnie attacked him.

 

 

 

KYUHYUN’s POV

 

 

‘He is still a child. But I’m always here whenever you need me, hyung,’ he bitterly smiled.

 

=FLASHBACK=

 

5 years ago…

 

Kyuhyun sat on the couch to watch some weather report when suddenly there are loud knocks from the door.

 

‘Aish! Who is this visitor?!  Didn’t they know that a typhoon is now on Korea?! And……THERE’S A HEAVY RAINFALL!!!!’ he thought to himself as he make his way to open the door.

 

He saw a familiar shadow standing in front of the door. SUNGMIN!!! There are bloods flowing on his arms. He can see the others’ cute face covered with tears.

 

“Minnie, what happened??? Are you hurt???”

 

“They are … dead… my whole family. They are killed by a crazy killer!!!” Sungmin cried and tackled him to a hug that’s why they both ended up lying on the ground.

 

“H-How? I-I mean…ho---”

 

“A crazy killer…he entered our house this morning …t-then…my umma hide me inside a big box full of cotton. After that, I heard…g-gun shots followed by slamming of the door. I went out of the box after a few hours to check on them…but …their dead bodies lying on the floor surprised me. I ran to the door but I bumped to a broken window but again, I ran. Then here I am, standing outside your house just a few seconds ago,” Sungmin curled himself at his embrace.

 

“Don’t worry, Minnie-yah… I will take care of you…” he whispered.

 

=END OF FLASHBACK=

 

 

“Aren’t you done yet, Kyuhyun-ah???” Sungmin shouted outside the bathroom’s door.

 

“I’m finished, hyung!” he shouted and went out of the bathroom to dressed up. Sungmin smiled when Kyuhyun finished dressing up and pulled him out of the house.

 

 

When they reached the school…

 

Kyuhyun decided to eat breakfast at the canteen. He left Minnie talking to Siwon.

 

 

SUNGMIN’s POV

 

 

“Kyuhyun??” Sungmin asked when he realized that the other is nowhere to be found. He walked and decided to take a nap but before he can do so, some es arrived.

 

“Well, well, well… look whose here? It’s Mr. ‘I-am-a-baby-please-help-me~~!!!’ HAHAHAHA,” Victoria teased using a baby-like voice.

 

‘Aigoo… It’s her again… Kyuhyun-ah, where are you???’ He prepared to stand but Jessica together with Sunny pushed him backward causing his back to painfully hit the tree.

 

“You’re so cute. You know what? Tch. Since you transferred here… all the students fell in love with you. They didn’t notice me since then! Imagine! A little sissy boy stole my rank as the ‘CAMPUS CRUSH!!!’ Take note… in just one day!!! Even those boys fall for your charms,” Sunny dramatically sighed but laughed the next second.

 

‘Is she crazy or something???’ he thought.

 

“But only those stupid jerks are falling for your charms! Thank God! Kyuhyun-ssi is not a stupid hoe like the others!” Victoria screamed and laughed along with Sunny.

 

‘-_- Tell me…are they crazy or something???’ he thought again but a hand hold his hand. He looked upward and met Kyuhyun’s handsome face.

 

“Come on, Minnie…don’t talk to ET’s,” Kyuhyun gently pulled him and easily find his way across from those es.

 

“And about your question earlier… they are just SOMETHING…” Kyuhyun smiled but you can trace a hint of naughtiness in his eyes.

 

“Yah! How’d you know???” I asked with my eyes wide.

 

“Pabo! It is written all over your face,” Kyuhyun poked his forehead and laughed.

 

Aigoo. Your laughed, Kyuhyun-ah. It’s like music to my ears~~!! So…So… So…HANDSOME!!!! OMO!! Sungmin-ah! Stop daydreaming about your bestfriend!!! XD

 

They are still near those es when the “HanChul” couple passed them. Sunny held Hankyung’s wrist and kissed him on the cheeks. From afar, Kyuhyun and Sungmin widen their eyes in shock.

 

“Hi, Hannie~!” Sunny greeted with her ty voice.

 

“LEE SUNKYU!!!! YOU !!!! PREPARE TO DIEEEEE!!!!!!!! YOU ING !!!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU TO KISS MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!! I’LL MAKE SURE THAT YOUR LIFE WOULD BE MISERABLE!!!!” Heechul screamed while hovering and pulling out Sunny’s every strands of hair.  

 

“YAH!!! GET OFF OF MEEEE!!!!!” Sunny screamed.

 

“Jagi, I think that is enough…Look at that hair loss…” Hankyung said calmly and tried to stop Heechul in different ways that he can.

 

“Poor Hankyung-hyung,” both of them sighed.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

AN:

 

 

 

Aigoo... I'm planning of making this into one-shot but it would be too long! XD hehehe~~!!
By the way, sorry if you do not like my story, jeongmal mianhae. ^__^" 

 

 


heartComments are loved.heart