Just Another Day at School

True Hearts

             "You seem pretty excited." You muttered to Junhyung. "Huh? oh sure." "Okay? You going to tell me anything about it?" you asked. "later..." he told you and ran off. You sighed. What is he thinking now? Hyuna went to you. "You both seem close, are you sure there's nothing going ton between you both?" she asked. "Of course not! We're just friends." ou said. "Really? Junhyung's creepy...i mean, look at him! Usually, no wait, always wearing dark clothes, rarely ever talks to anyone, has like so little friends...i barely even know him!" she went on. "well...our parents are closed so...we meetg often but only that." you lied. you knew that if any of the girls knew that you an him were close friends, they will sure to make a gossip of it.

                   You quickly walked away from her and went to your locker. After getting some of your books and tidying up, you went to your first class of the day which wasmaths. You sat down right when the teacher came in. "Today we will be learning about equations." he explains. Shoot, math isn't your worst subject but you still have no ideas how to do equations. He givs the class a worksheet to do. you have no ideas how to do it. 'What should i do? i can't cheat, can i?' you look around. Everyone had no problem doing it.  Shoot, i'm screwed...

                   The teacher was finally busy minding his own business. You quiely peaked at Hyuna's work. Even she can do it! No...i doupt its the correct answer. You look at Dongwoon's work. i was more complicated but it seems more..correct? You tried to copy as much as you can. "Kaira!" the teacher called out. "Yes!? What is it?" you directly lookd at him. "I need to go first, until i come back, i need you to keep an eye on the class for me." he told you and left. Relieve swept over you. Yu went bak on cheating i can't believe i'm doing this....

                  Finally, class dismissed. You went back to your locker to prepare for the next lesson whih was history. After that was break. You went around. Junhung was nowhere to be seen. that wierd, usually he'll be looking for you. You remembered that there was science test later. You decided to study for that. As you were studying, Hyuna went to you again. "Why do you study?" she asked. "Umm...because i want to have good grades?" you answered. She just laughs. "Haha! You should totally just party more~" she laughs and bounded off. You sighed. No, there's no way you're going to get another bad score for school. You continued on studying but what Hyuna said...about partying more was stuck in you head. Well...i guess i should just try it sometimes...

 

                 Science time! The test laid right ijn front of you...you read through the questions. Gladly, you could at least do some of it. Butb some other were just too hard. You fill in the ones you know. still have like a few more that you couldn't do. Sadly those few quesions had a high mark in each of them should i just try to cheat again? You tried to see Gikwang's test. yes! Thats it! You quickly write down the answers. Finally he bell rang.'Class dismiss! please stop on what you're doing" the techer announced. Everyone did so and tidy up. Lunch time finally

                     As you were eating lunch, Junhyung finally came to you with a large grin on his face. "What is it?" you asked. "Well, remember how you told me about songwriting and stuff yesterday?" "Yea? so, what about it" "Well, i finally got into the music club before" he smiles. "What!? Really? You? To actually have interested in music?" you laughed. "The teacher was also shocked too t first but after hearing my voice, he said that he saw potential in me." he says. 'You actaully sang?" "Rap to be more exact." he corrcted you. "Anyways, thats great for you." you smile. He smiles back. 'So, how was your science test before?" he suddenly brought up. 'Oh..err...i can do it i guess..." "Really? Thats good to hear." he smiles again. You nodded at him

 

                        After that, you both left. You noticed that Hyuna was atching you. "Ohh...Hyuna...is not what it look like!" You quickly told her. She narrowed her eyes. "I'm watching you..." she muttered. Well, that was a close one. But then you really though of Junhyung. you both were really just best friends right? But he odes seem to act wierd these days...he was always there for you when you needed him. he always undesand you...right? No, he's just your best firend....is he?

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey ;D

I am back!

yes i know i havent updated this story for a very long time -___-"

But hey, i'm here now~

Hope you enjoys

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter Update

 

Title: Twisted Turning Point

note: Drama's gonna start from here on so get ready! ;)