Intro

True Hearts

        High school, the time of drama and more. You walk towards the building. Everyday you do the same routine over and over again. Junhyung ran up to you. "Hey, how are you?" he greeted happily. He was your best friend, you two like to hang out with each other. Yet, he was the school's loner. Everyone saw him as a dark and scary figure....except you. Yes, he's just your bestfriend. "Great! Although i kinda have some difficulties in chemistry..." you told him. "Oh okay then...anyways have you done the Maths homework yet?" he asked. "Yeah, don't worry about it." "Junhyung!" a voice called out.  Junhyung looked around and saw Gikwang. He was together with Hyunseung and Dongwoon. "I gotta go now, see you at lunch." he said and ran off to them.

         You kept on walking to your locker. After tidying up and preparing for the first lesson, which is history, you walked into the class room. The teacher hasn't come yet. You saw the girls like Hyuna, Hara, Suzy and some others chatting. Probably about boys and fashion again. The boys were playing around. You saw Yoseob with them. Yoseob, your arch ebnemy, the person you hate. He hates you two.  You just try to ignore him and sat down. After a while, the teacher finally came.

         He was busy righting importants dates on the board when a piece of crumpled paper hit you. You took it up and read the writing inside.

 

Hey there looser

I was busy looking at you when i realized something!

Has anyone told you how fat and ugly you are?

If not, i'll be honoured to be the first to call you that~

LOL XD

                                                          -Yoseob 

 

          You recrumpled the paper and look at him. He wasn't paying attention to the lesson at all. He looks at you and smiles. You go back and listen to the teacher's explanation, still fustrated.

           It was finally th end of the lesson. You were wlking to the next room when Yoseob went over to you. "Hey, fat and ugly!" he greeted. "Go away." you said sternly. "Haha! Whatever, fat and ugly, i'll see you later." he laughed. You kept on walking when Hyuna came over to you. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked. "yeah, i'm fine." "Yoseob is such a jerk! Like, believe me, non of the girls like him." Hyuna said. "Ikr! Like who would like to be with him, anyways?" Hara said. You just stayed silent as the two girls keep talking. "I heard that he lives alone and doesn't have any parents." Hara said. "Really?" you asked. "Yeah! They say that Yoseob doesn't have any parents and he lives alone." Hyuna repeated Hara's words. You just nodded.

         Next lesson was maths, thanksfully, Yoseob wasn't in the same class. After the teacher explained about algebra, fraction and more, the bell finally rang. Maths wasn't your best subject but you could still understand some stuffs. You wee glad that it was finally over. Lunch time!

         As you were eating, Junhyung went over and sat with you. "Hey, how was it?" he asked. "Ok." you said flatly. "Just 'ok'? You don't look 'ok' to me." he said. "c'mon, just tell me..." he urged and tickled you. "Fine." you finally laughed. "It's just Yoseob again...he keeps calling me stuffs." you slouched. "What!? Just wait till' the next time i'll meet him..." he said. "No, Junhyung, please...you don't need to do anything to him." you plead. "Fine..." he sighed. "Just tell me if he goes too far." you just nodded. You saw Yoseob, he was with Doojoon. He was yoseob's best friend. Weird thing is, Doojoon was actually a very nice guy. Some of the girls even likes him. Even he was your friend.

         You and Junhyung were walking to the next lesson. Both of you ad the same class for this lesson. Yoseob suddenly went over to you. "Hey there, fat and ugly. Going somewhere?" Junhyung suddenly stepped in front of you. "Go away, Yoseob." he said. "Oh, so the great Yong Junhyung is going to protect his small fry?" Yoseob mocked. "Go away before i hit you." Junhyung's raised his voice. "haha, fine then!" he laughed and walks away. "Junhyung?" you asked softly. "its okay...i'm fine." he said. "hey, sorry about that." Doojoon walked to the both of you. "Huh? You mean Yoseob? its okay, you don't need to be sorry." You told him. Junhyung just smiled and nodded at him. The bell rang. "You guys should go to class now or you'll be late." he said. "Sure, you too." you said. He nodded and ran off. "Come on, lets go." you told Junhyung and you both ran off to your class.

           The teacher was busy explaining about literature when a piece of crumpled paper fell on your desk. You uncrumpled it.

 

Hey, Kaira.

Just wondering...

Do you get anything this teacher says?

I'm actually thinking that he's talking in French...

Which i'm really bad at >.<

                                                  -Junhyung

 

You wrote something and threw it back at him.

 

I know right!

Whatever, you should still try to understand.

Anyways, we're on page 137  now

So stop daydreaming all the time ;)

                                                                                           -Kaira

 

He smirks at you and quickly went to the correct page. You just smiled and went back on taking notes.

          Finally, after like another 2.5 hours, it was time for everyone to go home. You and Junhyung were outside the building and chatting. "hey, i remember you said that you were bad in chemistry, right? I can teach you if you want. You can go to my house tomorrow." he said. "Sure! That'll be great." you said happily. No, it wasn't a study date. You two liked to go to each other's house. "Thanks...junhyung." you muttered softly. "Huh? For what?" "For standing up for me, in front of Yoseob." you smiled softly. "Of course i'll stand up for you, you're my best friend." he said. "I'll do anything for you..." he said softly. That was awkward. He seems to realized that too. You both just looked at each other. "So...i'll see you tomorrow." he finally says. "Okay, see you." you said back and the both of you went seperate ways.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

okay, first chapter done :D

Lolz, i actual nearly finished this chapter but accidentally deleted it before -___-"

But i've remade it :3

This is still the begining...the intro

Not yet the drama

Anyways, hope you like it~