Chapter -46- Another World~

Baby Say You Love Me, And I am Yours

Heechul's POV~

 

"!Heechul-shi! Heechul-shi~ wake up"

I opened my eyes, and I saw the green tree above my head, It's green leafs were dancing on the wind's sound, I was lying on the grass, I can feel the wet grass under my head.. I tried to sit straight and I saw a small girl playing far from me, her long black hair and her short pink dress makes her like an angel! she looked at me and stopped playing, she looks familiar but I didn't know her?

"Yah Chulli~ play with me!" she yelled at me, I scowled, Chulli? who is she to call me that?

Come on~" she whined and started jumping in anger,"

Heechul: "Aishh! I'm coming! just stop acting like a brat!" I complained getting up

"HEY~! SARANGHAEYO SARANGHAEYO~" she screamed and jumped in amusement,

Heechul: "Shikkereo Babo" I pouted walking towards her,

I'm not a Babo Heechul-shi! did you forget about me that fast?!" she pouted with a teary eyes, I reached her and patted on her head,

Heechul: "I hate crying babies, there is no need to cry"

But.. you forgot about me Chulli-ah!" DAMN! Who is she?!"

Come with me" her small hand holds mine and I followed her,"

"Look over there"

I looked where she pointed and I saw my old house.. when I was a little kid,

"You, Siwon-shi, Hyun jung-shi and Sulli-shi, this house was your play yard" she pointed at the house backyard,

Heechul: "Hyun jung is an as*hole! and Sulli.. she dumped me"

"Your problem is your bride, you never listen to anyone" I shoots her a death glare, she rolled her eyes and continued "If Sulli-shi dumped you, then what about Saia-shi?"

Heechul: "Saia is different"

And how is that?""

Heechul: "I love her! and I can't take my eyes off her!"

"And what if Sulli came back"

I looked again at the back yard and flashes of our childhood went throw my head, I saw her.. playing around me like a small bird *cough* kitty, I hate birds!

"She loves you Heechul"

Heechul: "But she left me!! and I can't forget that! she hurts me"

"Saia is still hurting you"

Heechul: "Who are you?! what do you want from me?!"

"Let me show you" she ran and entered the house,

I followed her, she went up stairs, I gulped and followed her step by step, and I saw my room, I opened the door and went inside then I saw a small boy crying and sitting in the corner, It's.. me!!

"Neh, It's you Heechul-shi" I looked at the girl who was sitting on my bed, I swear I know her?! but.. who is she?!

"Do you remember this day? you cried for your parent's break up, for your dad's wedding, for losing your friends.. you cried for yourself.. and, you are going to cry on Saia too" I clenched my fists and walked toward him slowly..

"You have to change your life style Heechul-shi"

Heechul: "I love my life!" I turned my head to her glaring, she smiled "Was it the last time you cried?" she asked and I looked back at the little.. me..

Heechul: "Anie.. It wasn't the last time" I suddenly realized.. I already cried on Saia!

"Yes you did! and you are in the hospital because of her too!" suddenly everything around me disappeared and I was in a white room and there was a bed.. and there was a guy lying on it, it was me..?, the small girl was holding my hand and sitting on a chair besides the bed, I was sleeping deeply, the girl was staring at my sleeping body and then she started crying…

Heechul: "Are you ok? why are you crying?"

"!Cause you are selfish Kim Heechul"

Heechul: "Where am I? I feel lost! I don't understand anything?! who are you? and why I'm lying over there while I'm still standing right here? why the hell I can see myself?! THATS CREEPY!!"

"Aigoo~ even in your dreams you irritates me Chulli?" she smirked, I widened my eyes staring at the little girl "Saia? is that you?"

 

Saia's POV~

 

Saia: "I have to go!" I said while wearing my shoes,

Naia: "Saia! you can't leave! Umma is going back from her work after 30 minute! she is going to be crazy if she didn't find you here?"

Saia: "I won't be late" I rushed outside, I stopped a taxi and went to the hospital that his mom told me about,

When I arrived, I asked the reception about his room, "Neh miss, his room in the second floor, the first room next to the stairs" she answered me,

Saia: "Is he fine?"

The Nurse: "Neh, he is fine and he is resting in his room right now" I thanked her and went up stairs,

Heechul's Mother: "You are late!" his mother scolds me, she was in the hall way,

Saia: "I came as fast as I could"

Heechul's Mother: "Hmm" she sighed,

Saia: "W.. what happened?"

Heechu's Mother: "When I came to his house, I found him passing out on his bed, and I called an ambulance and they came and took him here"

Saia: "He is fine right?"

Heechul's Mother: "Neh, nothing dangerous, the doctor says that he has cramps of stomach"

Saia: "Bhwo? Wea?"

Heechu's Mother: "Because he is nervous, that's what the doctor said, since he was a little kid, he used to keep his feelings inside his heart, he barely cry! and because he is feeling so sad from the inside he had these cramps, he hides his feelings, he hides his anger, he is lonely! and I thought you were there for him! but you have no idea about his inner feelings! what kind of a girl friend are you?! what if I wasn't here in town? he would die from his pain!"

Saia: "Anie! I.."

Heechul's Mother: "Shikkereo!" she shushed me,

I was silence,

Saia: "Mianhae.. I was.."

Heechul's Mother: "Stop! I doesn't want to hear anything from you! you said you love him, then take care of him! and if you can't then stay away from my son!" she scolded,

I felt something sticking in my throat! I felt my heart clenching!

Heechul's Mother: "If he wakes up then tell me, I'm in the hospital's cafeteria" she said before she leave,

I entered to his room and closed the door behinds me, he was sleeping deeply, I sat on the chair besides his bed, I bite my lower lip and holds his hand,

Saia: "Heechul.."

 

Donghae's POV~

 

Eunhyuk: "Hae~ I feel bored!" he whined jumping on the couch next to me,

Donghae: "Me too, nothing good on TV!"

Eunhyuk: "Let's watch a movie" he smirked,

Yesung: "Hyungs! I just talked with Naia and she said that Heechul Hyung in the hospital!" he ran towards the room, we both jumped with shock,

Donghae: "BHWO?!"

Eunhyuk: "What the..?!"

 

Saia's POV~

 

Saia: "Babo! you are an idiot Heechul! you was feeling pain all this time and you never told anyone! wea? WEA?!" I cried, "I hate you! I can't understand you! you are weird.. your mom is right, what if she wasn't here? what would happen to you?" I cried even more, the day he came into my life changed everything! but he only hurts me..

"That's creepy.." he suddenly mumbled while still sleeping,

Saia: "Aigoo~ even in your dreams you irritates me Chulli?" I smiled whipping my tears with my palms,

Heechul: "Ah~ Saia? is that you?" he opened his eyes slowly,

Saia: "Babo!" I pouted, "You are a trouble maker!" I pinches his arm,

Heechul: "Yah~ I feel sick~" he whined,

Saia: "Shikkereo!" I pinched him once more,

Heechul: "YAH! Sto.. are you crying?" he quickly sat straight, "What's wrong? what happened?"

Saia: "I hate you" I mumbled wiping my tears,

Heechul: "Did my mom hurts you?"

Saia: "She is right, I am a bad girl friend!" I smiled, he wiped my tears with his thumb, "Don't you ever cry again" he said with a calm tone, I stared into his eyes and he stared back into mine.. my breathes fastened…

"You are up?" his mom suddenly entered the room "I thought I told you to tell me when he wakes up?" she crossed her arms,

Saia: "He just woke up" I got up, "I'm leaving Heechul, Umma will get worried if I late"

Heechul: "Ok, see you later" I leaned towards him and planted a kiss on his forehead, he blinked at me and I bid him a good bye and went home..

 

Heechul's POV~

 

Heechul's Mother: "What's wrong with you? you look at her as if she is an angel or something"

Heechul: "Umma~ please I feel tired, let's talk later" I whined closing my eyes to sleep,

Heechul's Mother: "Yah Kim Heechul! I'm your mother and you must listen to me!"

Heechul: "No you listen!" I sat straight "I love her! and I won't leave her! I'm still 19 and I'm not thinking of getting married right now and not even in a 10 years?! I have so many planes to do, and being responsible for your company Isn't one of them!"

 

Saia's POV~

 

I knocked on Naia's door,

Saia: "Naia, can I come in?"

Naia: "Neh~" I opened the door and came into her room, she was laying on her bed ready to sleep,

Saia: "You want to sleep?" I asked laying beside her,

Naia: "Yeah~ I feel tired and sleepy, and I'm full because of the cheese burger that mom brought with her"

Saia: "Ahh~ don't reminds me!" I chuckled "I'm lucky that I came back before she did" I continued,

Naia: "Neh~" she said closing her eyes,

I closed mine too,

Saia: "Hey Naia" I opened my eyes and looked at her, she was sleeping.. I guess? "If someone said he is falling for you.. does it mean he loves you?" I asked her, she didn't replay.. "If so, then I think Heechul just confessed to me.."

 

Enjoy reading ^^ comment & subscribe :)

Have a nice day~