Merry Christmas!!!!!

[One Shot] Thanks For Loving Me

BONUS SCENE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(actually you don't need to read this one. But if you're interested in Seungho or G.O of MBLAQ! I suggest you read it to find out who would be their partner! :D )

Btw this one-shot is my Christmas gift for everyone. Hope you like it! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Perfect! Congrats you guys!” unexpectedly many familar voices appeared in the room as Hyosung and Cheondoong tried to look around to find out what was exactly going on. OMG!! Everyone was there!!!! Hyosung and Cheondoong’s friends....

“WOW! Why you guys took so long time just for that huh? You should have to do more. Y’know 30 minutes ago... we were already here! But we had to stand outside in this cold weather and waited for that” Seungho complained as he was grasping Soyeon’s hand.

“AWw how embarrassed hyung!” Cheondoong looked down and shook his head while his cheeks were turning really red.

“It’s OK Doongie! Everyone should know that anytime they want. We’re not criminals or any stars so we don’t need to hide it anyway! But still, some people think they’ll become superstars on one day so they try to hide their relationship in front of public. Y’know why Dongie? Because they’re idiots!” Hyosung glared at Seungho and Soyeon and smirked.

“YAH! How dare you say that! We’re pretty sure that we’re gonna be famous soon! So better watch out!” Soyeon yelled madly as she stared back at Hyosung. 

 “Whatever you want guys! Just stop this silly fight! Today is Christmas so let’s have fun from now on!” G.O stated as he used his arm wrapping Jooyeon‘s shoulder and gave her a kiss on cheek and then started dancing with her happily... crazily when the music was loudly and the ‘Oh Yeah’ song was sung perfectly... He flapped his arms and kicked back his feet in an imitation of a chicken. LOL... everyone was so surprised because what he did looked like a chicken dance seriously. They started laughing but then also took a part of this fun dance.  The house was in the most perfect atmosphere!

Hyosung and Cheondoong didn’t join. They just stood in a side and watched the rest was having fun. But still hand in hand....

“MERRY CHRISTMAS!!” all the people in the room cried loudly as they clapped their hands and then hugged each other when they saw one needle of the clock turned to 12. After that they exchanged their gifts and opened them together... It seemed this Christmas happily came and also left happily...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

LOL... MBLAQ is my fav. music boy group... my LOVE!! But I think there're not many people being interested in them! So I try to change their feeling by writing many nice stories about MBLAQ. Silly idea yeh??? (I felt bad when I couldn't find many more fanfics of them to read! ^^)

 

But anyway plz support my fics!

 

Love you guys so much! XD