Porando

Porando

"Did you see, how they were shaking?" Tsune laughted knocking also smiling Ruiza.

"I'm not blind." laughted guitarist. "Takahiro, do you have water, or something?"

"Why do you need it?" asked Asagi. "To wipe of that blonde-haired fangirl's drool?"

"Exacly." sighted Ruiza. "Remember that one, who stared at me and had to think three times before approaching you?"

"That one without tons of make-up, wearing blue skirt?" asked vocalist.

"I thought she was gonna stand there frozen like that forever." he continued, when Ruiza noded.

"Hide-chan, why are you so grumpy?" Tsune leaned out.

"Because you placed me apart from Hiroki again." snorted Hide-zou, snuggling drummer's arm. "I'll kill you someday because of it."

"If we let you sit next to him, you'd molest him like, five times." replied Asagi, wiping Ruiza's hand with moisturizing napkin.

"If only five." laughted Hiroki.

"Hiroki..." Hide-zou looked at him.

"I love you too." said Hiroki. "By the way, my drum solo was really that good? People were telling me this all the time."

"It's just the only thing they could say." stated Ruiza. "Except "thank you", "I love you", "marry me" and all the welcoming words."

"One fan ripped of my lace." sighted Hide-zou. "I wonder, which one?"

"My bet is on the kissy blondie." said Ruiza. "Oh right, Takahiro. Didn't you go too far with fanservice?"

"But darling." Asagi smiled and kissed his koi. "My love for you overfilled the glass long time ago. It has to hit the ceramic floor. There's no other way."

"What?" Tsune and Hiroki looked at him.

"He loves me so much he has to prove it to me all the time." explained Ruiza. "Karyu said, there's good pierukku in Poland. Are we going?"

"Tomorrow, Yoshiyuki." answered Asagi.

"Why?"

"Because Hide-zou fell asleep and me, Tsune and Hiroki are tired." explained Asagi.

"But..."

"Quiet, Yoshiyuki." sighted Asagi, and pulled Ruiza towards him for a passionate kiss.

The end