"Thank you, Kevin. Really."

"Thank You, Kevin." [One-shot!]

"You know what? all of you guys!" Eli yelled at his band mates, marching harshly towards his room and slamming the door shut.

"What the is his problem?" Dongho asked, half amused and half annoyed.

"Yeah, he's been speaking English a lot lately." said Kiseop, wrapping his arms around his legs and placing his chin on his knees.

"I don't know, either. You know Kevin?" Soohyun nodded his head towards Kevin, asking.

"I've been asking him this whole month but he just ignores me or tells me he's fine." Kevin said, a sullen expression spreading on his face.

"Well, he's been taking his anger out on us and its really ing annoying. Especially the glares he gives me." said AJ, folding his arms.

"Yeah! Me too, he always looks at me like I did something wrong when I clearly know I didn't do . Seriously, you don't know anything Kevin? He's your boyfriend!" Hoon said in a harsh tone, laced with the same annoyance as AJ.

"I don't know guys, but I'll check?" Kevin got up from the couch and made his way towards his and Eli's shared bedroom.

 

Laying on my bed, I looked up to find Kevin shutting and locking the door behind him. "Hey Eli baby, what's up?"

I sighed, "Nothing, just a little irritated."

"Mm, it's got to be more than that right?" Kevin came closer and layed down next to me, using my forearm as a pillow.

"It's... It's hard.. to say.. it. Or pretty much anything." I began to Kevin's hair, that being something that was able to calm me a little.

"What do you mean baby?" Kevin wrapped his arm around my torso, eyes closing.

"If I say it, it might come out wrong... So it's best if I don't.."

"You know I'll understand one way or another, but you won't know unless you tell me something- anything."

"Ok, but promise me you wont be mad?" Kevin lifted his head and kissed me before smiling and promising, resulting in a sigh of relief escaping my mouth.

"I don't mean to get angry or pissed at everyone. I don't mean to yell or curse at anybody. It just comes out because I'm angry. Everybody's been yelling at me to get things right but I am! This is how I dance and rap, and I'd think they'd know that by now. I didn't mean to hurt myself and I don't mean to get hurt at all. And then they compare me to AJ, and thats what pisses me off the most. AJ does this and AJ is that. They tell me over and over again and I know he is good. I know, ok? He sings better, raps better, and is even better looking! I got it. He's taller, he's cuter, he's everything better than me!"

"That's not true, baby." Kevin was shocked, to say the least. Has all of that really been happening? He's heard it before, but never really thought about it to be honest.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Next you're going to tell me that pigs can fly. I've just been really stressed lately. Everyone's been bagging on me, and you know I don't like that. It hurts. Knowing that I'm right there as they praise the almighty AJ. But I admit that he's good. I'm actually very jealous. And I get mad when he talks to me nicely, even though I know he means it. It's just, my jealousy comes out and I don't know what i'm doing anymore. Yell, curse, spit, and hit. That's all I want to do whenever I see AJ or hear his name. I don't want to. But it's hard not to feel that way. He's better in every way and I'm not. I- Sometimes I'd wish Alexander and Kibum would be back... Things didn't seem like a competition and it's way more comfortable. I regret treating everyone badly... But what about my feelings? It's true that I've been pushing you away but everyone just gave me dirty looks and scolded me. Agh! I sound so stupid right now."

"You don't baby, it's okay. Actually, Kiseop's feeling the same way. He told me the other day that since Hoon came, a lot of attention was lifted off of him. Hence the reason why he's been taking selcas everyday and posting them up. Plus his red hair and all. And now you have blond! Which I love by the way. Just know you're not the only one baby."

"Mm, I know." I kissed Kevin on the forehead and caressed his hair. Although I didn't say much, I felt like a whole freaking elephant lifted off of his shoulders. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth. "I love you. Thank you, Kevin. Really."

Kevin laughed and leaned up to kiss me. "I know you love me. I love you too."

We smiled and stared at eachother before I began to kiss him again. Butterfly kisses attacking him as he giggled. We messed around a little more and I secretly smiled to myself. Kevin always made him feel better. Even if he talked to Soohyun or anyone else, it wouldn't be as good as this.

"So what are you going to tell the others?" Kevin sat on my lap, legs around my waist, and arms wrapped around my neck.

"Do I have to tell them?"

"What else would you tell them?" Kevin chuckled at me.

"What can I say?"

All of the sudden, Kevin busted out laughing. " You could tel- HAHAHAHA t- tell them that I HAHAHAHA We decided to swi- HAHAHA s- switch roles! HAHAHA. Oh gosh, imagine what they'd think. Eli taking one up? BUAHAHAHA. Okay i'm done."

I glared at him, not a single laugh came out of my mouth.

"Come on baby! I was just kidding!"

I pushed Kevin off and headed for the door, planning on just apologizing.

"Eli! I was joking!"

 

Things became better after that. Eli actually confessed on why he did what he did and the members felt guilty for cursing at him. AJ and Eli actually got a lot closer after the confession. They started to write songs together and go play sports together. Which ended up with Kevin being extremely jealous. But everything is fine. There are still problems but the worse have been resolved and now they can finally be a group. Of course Alexander and Kibum will always be missed, but things happened for a reason. And whatever that reason is, they've accepted it.

 

A/N: FINALLY! That's what you guys are thinking, right? Although this is down right crappy. I actually did try to rush this, hence how it turned out and how short it is. Sorry if this didn't turn out how you wanted it to. I've been really lazy lately, plus having writer's block and having to take care of a 3-year-old. And my some keys on my laptop stopped working because that certain baby puked on my laptop. WOOT WOOT. But I just got a keyboard and mouse so now I can write! Woot woot! Haha, but I am really sorry! Schools out on Tuesday so hopefully I can write more and more. Thank you for sticking around! And I hope to become better and not lazy in the future~~~~~~~~ 

Btw! To make it up, i'd wish you guys to request something for me! :3