Start of our story

Step up for love

 

Author’s POV

“Miyon!” Jonghyun called out to you from behind a tree. Both of you were currently 6 years old and your family was on a vacation at the beachside. Upon hearing him call for you, you immediately ran to him.

He smiled upon seeing you, making you blush. You had a huge crush on him ever since he saved you from being bullied.

Your Flashback

“Take her crayon! Take her crayon!” Two of the elder boys went over to you and grabbed your things. Being smaller in size than them, you could not help it but just sit there in despair and sob. Your tears kept flowing out nonstop as the boys took all your things and played around with them. You were about to run away when…

 “What are you guys doing? Don’t bully her!”

 You turned around, only to find a small handsome boy, standing with his arms crossed, pointing his fingers to the older boys. He ran towards the boys and commanded them to put your things down, earning a punch from each of them. The sight of him getting beaten up made you cry even more, you felt helpless and guilty. Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around you, your back. You flinched at the sudden touch, looking up to see the boy who saved you, he had blood at the edges of his lips. Nonetheless, he still smiled brightly at you, “Hello, I’m Jonghyun, are you alright? Don’t be scared, I’ll protect you from now on! J” You immediately gave the widest smile you had, “I’m… I’m Miyon..”

That was the beginning of your love story.

Your POV

Where is he? He called me and now he is out of sight? ): I looked around but still could not find him, I sat down and started imagining things. Did jonghyun get caught by meanies? What if he did not want me anymore? The more I thought, the more worried and sad I was, tears started falling out. “Yah Miyon! Why’re you crying again? Aish I only left to get us a chocolate!” My face lighted up when I heard his voice, he was standing there smiling at me with chocolates in his hands. I ran towards him and gave him a huge hug, “I thought you left me, I thought you got kidnapped, I thought…” I was interrupted by him hitting my head. “Yah pabo… I will never ever leave you J” feeling insecure still, I asked “Promise?” He smiled and held up his pinky “Promise.”

He brought me to a tree, and started carving. “Jonghyun…? What’re you doing?” One of Jonghyun’s hand was still locked to mine, making my face burn. “Well, I’m carving our names! This is gonna be our promise to stay with each other forever!” I looked at the tree and on it had Jonghyun <3 Miyon. I blushed even more and nodded my head.