Stop beeing a baby.

Stop BEEing a Baby!

Hyosung sat on her knees on the floor in front of the T.V., one hand on the remote, the other in the bowl of popcorn she just popped. Sighing, she flipped through the channels, finding nothing interesting. She found herself stopping on the Funniest Animal Show. Gikwang heard little giggles coming from the living room and chuckled to himself knowing it was his little lady at it again with the corny family videos.

Rising up from the bed he was laying on, he slowy made his way to her. Peeking into the room, he leaned on the door frame, watching Hyosung from behind hop up and down from her giggling fit. Grinning at her dorkyness, he knoced on the wall to get her attention. "Ya, jagiya." He said softly. Hyosung whipped her head around, crumbs of popcorn all over .

"Ah, Gikwangie! You're up!" Hyosung flashed a gummy smile.

"Aish, look at you!" He made his way over to her, kneeling down to her level and pecking her on the forehead. "Is my little lady enjoying herself?" He said wiping the salt and popcorn bits off , chin and cheeks. Hyosung just nodded, but then pouted realizing what a lame time she was having. "Actually... I'm really bored. I don't know what to do, Gikwang I'm so bored!" Pouting more as she let herself fall onto him.

Losing his balance, Gikwang slipped from his feet to his , still holding onto Hyosung as she fell into his chest. "Aigoo, you know you're heavy right?!" He teased, only for Hyosung to pinch his sides. "Ha ha, I was kidding babe. How about we go somewhere? Ne?" He caressed her hair, fixing her bangs as she looked up at him.

"Waaa, jinjayo?! We can!?!"

"Yes my love, let's go! It's a nice day outside!"

Hyosung nearly kicked over the popcorn as she scrambled to her feet to go shove her feet in her converse and in seconds was at the door yanking on the door knob rushing Gikwang who was still in awe of how anyone could move as fast as she did. Apparently he wasn't moving fast enough already for Hyosung was practically whining like a little kid begging their parents to hurry up and get their picture taken with Mickey Mouse or something. He slowed his pace just a little while walking up to where she was already out the door and down their apartment stairs just to see if she'd realize for the split second, grinning at her. It was as if as she read his thoughts as she pouted and whined, "Bali bali, appa! Ahjussi's can walk faster than you run!!" "Aigoo, how did I get so blessed with a such a kid-like girlfriend?" Gikwang chuckled, slowing down a little more as he approached her, pecking her forehead when he reached her. Hyosung playfully stuck out her tongue when he pulled away, "You just got lucky." She poked his chest in return, "Now let's go slow poke!!" She turned to dash away down the side walk but Gikwang tugged her back, wrapping his hands around her waist lifting her up in the air letting her legs fling around like a cockroach on it's back. "Woah woah woah there little girl, slow down your little busy body! You can't just go sprinting away in the street like a maniac," he put her down, " Aigoo, what to do with you, uh?" He squeezed her right cheek as he held her right hand with his left. She scrunched her face and pouted, mumbling under her breath, "It was just the sidewalk..." Gikwang smiled at her childness and started to lead them into town, swinging his and her hands together as they walked.

They decided to get some ice cream and after that catch a movie. They were tasting each others ice cream, "accidentally" getting it on each others noses, walking down the sidewalk towards their next destination. Along the way, Hyosung spotted a flower boutique shop and ran over to marvel at all the blooming colors, Gikwang on her tail. She awed at them, kneeling to smell them, ice-cream in hand. "Omona, Gikwa---", Hyosung was about to turn her head to Gikwang above her, she heard a faint but close buzz next to ear and when she fully turned her head, her worst enemy appeared in sight. "BEEEEE!!!!!" Hyosung fell back on her hands, her melted ice cream spilling on her hand and on the gravel. It inched closer to her, making her crab walk backwards yelling for Gikwang. "GIKWANG KILL IT! IT'S COMING CLOSER!!!! HELP ME, I'M GONNA DIE--", "Hyo, calm down, just get out up okay? Just stand up babe!!!" Gikwang tried his best to keep calm for her sake, lifting her up under her arms.

She was kicking and screaming in the bee's direction which was only making matters worse. The bee was attracted to the ice cream still on her hand and flew towards the scent. While flailing her hands, she smacked Gikwang in the face. He stumbled back with a yelp holding his cheek, letting go of Hyosung leaving her to fend for herself. Their big scene had all the heads around them turning, some dying of laughter and others just in pure confusion.

The store manager came out of the flower shop after watching this with a fly swatter and whacked the bee to the ground in one swift movement. Hyosung, however unaware of the managers help, was still screaming also unaware that she slapped Gikwang. Now everyone stared at Hyosung and it took her minutes later to realize Gikwang was holding her telling her the bee was gone and to please be quiet. She stopped screaming looking up from his chest to see if everything was really ok. Even through the stinging of her slap and the embarrassment of having to claim the crazy screaming girl as his own girlfriend, Gikwang still smiled and nodded at her letting her know she was safe and kissed her forehead before he broke out, hysterically laughing. Hyosung looked around at everyone watching her and back at Gikwang who was now clutching his stomach from laughter and she lost it to, covering her gummy smile filled mouth, playfully pushing Gikwang with her other hand. Gikwang looked up at her flashing his eye smile grinning from ear to ear. Bowing at the manager and everyone around them, he grabbed Hyosung's hand and together they trotted off, cracking up down the sidewalk, continuing their walk to the movie theater.

---- I'm so sorry for making everyone wait. The school year got really busy. I'm sorry I left without warning too :( it won't happen again, I hope my updates make up for it, you'll forgive me right? I hope you liked this though. I'm so sorry for making you wait so long.