She's Different

Different Kind of Beautiful
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber Liu stood at the edge of the bustling café, her heart racing like a runaway train. The afternoon sun painted the streets of Seoul in warm hues, but it was the person sitting by the window that stole her breath away. She had always seen her from afar, admired the way her dark hair fell in waves around her delicate face, the way her face looked elegantly cold yet her adorable smile could melt an iceberg.

Amber had never been good with words, especially not when it came to someone who made her heart beat chaotic. She clutched her coffee cup, wanting to approach the table. Amber was still debating whether to approach the girl when the girl suddenly looked up, her gaze locking onto Amber’s.

Amber let out a breath before taking a stride towards the stranger's table. 

“Hi,” Amber managed, her voice barely audible. “I’m Amber.”

The stranger’s lips curved into a smile and Amber’s heart did a victory dance. “I know,” the girl replied with a soft voice. “I’ve seen you around.”

Amber’s mind raced. Her crush noticed her? 

"M-May I have your name?"  She tried to form coherent sentences. The stranger's eyebrow quirked up and Amber found herself gulping. "Why?"

“You’re… different,” Amber blurted out. “A different kind of beautiful.”

The stranger tilted her head, intrigued. “What do you mean?”

Amber struggled to find the right words. “You’re not just pretty,” she said. “You’re captivating." The other girl chuckle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter