Help Key in the kitchen

Korean Boy Band? (Interactive Story)

 

I felt a little bad letting Key do all the work by himself so I went to help him.

“What’re you gonna cook?” I asked curious, was he going to make some Korean food?

“Oh, I think I’ll make some steak, Taemin loves it” he answered. Oh well, I guess I’ll ask him one day to make kimchee or something like that.

“Do you want my help?”

“Oh, that would be nice, thank you!”

I started to make some rice and salad to eat with the steak that Key was making, we were both giving our back so we did our things pretty much in silence, but it wasn’t awkward. 

“Do you like here? I mean, France” he asked me so I turned and bumped my face into his. We both jumped back and really embarrassed said “I’M SO SORRY” at the same time.

“W-Well, I like here, yeah”

“S-So, what do you like the most about here?” I could notice he was still embarrassed like me by his voice. It’s cute I guess…

“What I like… I know! Cakes! Here there are a lot of different and pro cakes that in my country are very expensive”

“Do you wanna bake with me cakes some day? We could make cupcakes” he said and smiled.

“Y-Yeaah, I’d love to”

“Dinner is almost ready so if you want you can sit in the dining room. Ah but, please tell the others to stop playing whatever and sit at the table too please” Key was like a real mom, I mean, he makes dinner for them and also makes them what they like, cares about them… I would like to have a friend like him. Wait, aren’t we friends?

I told the boys that the dinner was ready, they stopped playing Wii to sit in the dining-living room and while they were walking towards the table, Onew stumbled and fell over Jonghyun. Taemin and Minho laughed out loud and I let chuckles came off from my mouth, “Whatever he does, is Onew condition” Key sang as he entered into the dinning room with the food.

“STEAK!!!!” Taemin yelled like he was a hungry lion. Key sure knows well everyone.

“Well then, eat monsters” Key said, his voice is so soft and I just realized it.

The steak was VERY good, I feel so ashamed of myself… I’m a zero in the kitchen and Key knows so much. I’ll ask him to teach me to cook someday.

When everyone finished, they cleaned the kitchen and went directly to sleep but in my surprise they were sleeping in a double bed EVERYONE together, they looked so cute! Like puppies… except for Key

“_____~, I don’t have anything to do right now so I was thinking if you would like to make a chocolate cake with me. What do you think? Or are you tired? Because if you are I don’t have problem to bake other day”

What do I think…

 

I’m a little tired so I’ll sleep

 

Of course! Let’s bake!