The Ice Prince has a heart?

The Ice Prince Meets His Match

It's Cold - Epik High ft. Lee Hi 

"Where are we going?" I asked looking at him while he's walking off. He stopped walking and just looked at me with a just-do-it face on with of course another icy glare. With that glare, that could turn me to ice, I stood hesitantly and followed him. I kept on bugging him on where he's taking me, yet he's not responding.

"Hey! I have the right to know whee in the world you're taking me! God knows whe-"

"Shut up. It's not like I'm going to you. Psh, in your dreams." He said cutting me off and rolling his eyes. I made a face at him and answered,

"What? I think in YOUR dreams is what you mean." He suddenly stopped and had a annoyed face on.

"Shut up. We're almost there." He said. I looked around and saw a Mall a few blocks away. After a few minutes we arrived at the mall. He took me to a Arcade nearby and bought tokens.

"Hey, what are we do-"

"What do you think? Use your brain for once." I was supposed to answer him but I just kept my mouth shut. He then brought me to a shooting game. A shooting game? Really? He handed me one gun and then inserted the tokens. The game started and there were Zombies popping out of nowhere coming closer and closer.

"Oh my God, I'm going to die!" I half yelled not minding the other people around. I haven't gone to an arcade in- No, ever. I've never gone to an arcade once. This is the first time. I just stood there watching the zombies come closer and L killing them.

"YAH! KILL THEM!" L yelled.

"I don't know how to, okay! I'm a well rounded girl, these things aren't for me!" I said and he half chuckled and half snorted.

"A well rounded girl isn't good at Martial Arts either." He said.

"That was for self-defense! I rarely use it!" I answered with my hands on my hips. He just shook his head and said,

"just pull the trigger and shoot! Seesh, I thought you were smart!" I did as told and tried killing some zombies, but being the sore loser that I really am. I couldn't kill a single one. Awesome.

"I can't kill any! How is this fun? doing homework is better than this!"

"Try thinking of someone you hate or despise. Someone like P.O" He said whispering the last part, of course I heard it. Hold up. The Ice Prince cares? The Ice Prince actually listens? This is new. I did as told and surely I did kill a number of Zombies. In each zombie I killed I say "That's for being stupid!" "That's for being irritating!" "That's for being too full of yourslef!" "That's for passing that stupid CD without me knowing!" "That's for not caring!" In the last two zombies that were the hardest to kill I said; "That's for breaking my heart!"

"And that? That's for making me love you" I said for the last time and put the pretend gun down.

"Hey, the game's not yet over!" L said focused on the screen having a hard time killing all the zombies on his own. I hurried ly picked up the gun and started playing for the fun of it. I started half yelling "Die Zombie! Die!" Out of nowhere and people were giving me weird looks but I jist kept on laughing.

Narrator's POV
She was too preoccupied with killing Zombies and he was too preoccupied palying he didn't notice he was smiling to himself, more like chuckling. He hasn't chuckled ever since that tragic incident. Now there he is, smiling to himself. She finisjed puring out her anger and laughed like there was no tomorrow.

Sourin's POV

I laughed my but off after yelling, "Die Zombie! Die!" I almost forgot L was there with me. I immediately stopped laughing and cleared my throat. He remained expressionless so I just shrugged and said,

"So L does have a heart." and walked with my hands on my back. He was stunned and explained.

"I didn't do this for you. I just felt like going here." He explained a bit fidgetty.

"Why ar eyou explaining? I didn't say anything." I said and shrugged walking off. He was even more stunned and just ruffled his hair. He went to the basketball game and started shooting the balls continuously. I tried playing, but being the sore loser that I am, I didn't shoot any. I just leaned on the counter and waited for L to finish, which seemed like it was never gonna happen. I looked down to look at my feet. I noticed L's shoes. He has a nice taste in shoes for a guy who looks like he cares about nothing but himself and beating up random people. While waiting someone patted my should and waved. 

"UNNIE~!" It was Aeyoung and beside her was her boyfriend Zelo. Weird name though.

"Hey Noona." He said and waved. 

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I asked them. 

"I should be asking you that, Unnie. I don't think you're fond of places like this." Aeyoung said taking a few glances at L. 

"Just wasting time... Yeah, that." I hesitated.

"With him?" Zelo said eyeing L. L noticed and said,

"Got a problem with that kid?" Shooting a death glare at Zelo. Zelo in return took a step back and shook his head. I shot L a Why-are-you-scaring-the-kid-stop-it look. L just shook his head in return and played his game again.  I turned back to the kids and said,

"He brought me here for no reason. Why are you guys here?" I asked as I blinked at them. They're so cute~!

"Well, Junhong- Oops!" Aeyoung said and covered . Junhong? Who in the world is Junhong? "I meant Zelo!" Aeyoung immediately said.

"Yah~ Youngie, be careful next time, ne? You know people don't know me as Junhong." Zelo smiled at Aeyoung. These kids are really cute!

"So, what are you and Junhong doing here?" I asked trying not to laugh. Zelo looked at me and whined,

"NOONA!" I blinked at him and said,

"I'm not of fond nicknames, okay. So now answer my question!" As I said that, I think I heard someone choke or clear his/her throst. Weird. 

"We're on our weekly date~" Aeyoung beamed and clung to Zelo, and he in return put his arm on the small of her back. You could almost see Aeyoung's faint blush and smiling face. These kids are so cute. Yet aren't they abit yo- Oh, I was their age when- whatever. The kids and I were having a casual chat when L butted in and said,

"I'm leaving." Then he walked off. I waved goodbye and followed L. Even though I wanted to stay with them and chat. I really can't. I don't know how to go home. I rushed over to L and catched up with him. He didn't say anything so I just hummed to random song softly, too soft that only I can hear it. I hope so. As we were walking, I looked around looking at some clothes, shoes, accessories and the likes. One store caught my attention though, this cute Stuffed toy store. I stopped and looked, no more like stared at the Pink Alpaca on display.  I went inside the store and checked how much it cost, unfortunately, I don't have my wallet with me. I'll buy that when I come back here. I touched the alpaca and turned around to leave. As I turned around my face met with a chest, a hard one. So, I suspect this is a guy's chest... A GUY'S WHAT?! They guy put his hand on my back, as if he was protecting me from something. I felt him turning us around. Okay... What is with this dude. No. WHY AM I NOT GETTING OUT OF HIS "PROTECTION"? I tried to grip away but he stopped me. 

"Can't. Breathe." I said but it turned out as muffled. I heard a very soft chuckle. Soft enough that only he and I can hear it. After a few moments of close, too close "skinship", he let go. I looked at my feet to hide my faint blush. Who wouldn't blush at that? That was too close okay. TOO CLOSE. I could still see the anonymous person's feet. He was tapping his feet. As if he was waiting for something. Those shoes look like... My eyes widened upon realizing who's shoes those were. I shot my head up and saw L looking away. I stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do. 

"Uh. L... Aren't we supposed to be leaving?" I asked finally breaking the awkward silence. He glared at me and said,

"You're the one who just stopped and dazed at a stuffed toy not me." He said then walked off. I shook my head and followed suit. We were towards the exit when L suddenly stooped and turned left. I tilted my head and stopped. Where is this dude going? Isn't the exit the other way? I followed him and found out he stopped at an Ice Cream shop. L ordered Ice Cream and sat down, I probably looked like a lost puppy following him around. He sat down and so did I. I sat on the chair in front of him. I tapped the surface of the table and looked around, I was startled when my phone rung. And there goes my embarrassing ring tone. I immediately picked up my phone to make it stop. 

"Yobosaeyo?" I blinked. It was just my Mom checking up me. All I said was Ne, ne and ne. She doesn't really care, she was reminding me of how I should call my brother because he's throwing a fit and how I shouldn't be the rebellious daughter that I am. I never was a rebellious daughter all I did was do what they want me to do. Ballet, piano, singing lessons, martail arts. Everything, all I did that was against them was entering Seoul Performing Arts, they wanted me to take up Business Management or anything related to business. I don't get it though, we have hospitals why won't they let me take Medicine instead. That's why I left our house and boarded here in Seoul. I can't take it anymore. My mom hung up the phone without even saying goodbye. 

"Bye, Umma." I whispered as I put the phone on the table. I felt a gaze on me so I looked up to see L looking at me, 

"What?" I asked, he just shook his head. My phone then lit up. 

2 NEW MESSAGES. I tapped my phone and looked at who it was, one from Taejun Oppa and one from Jihoon. I repleied to Oppas text and ignored Jihoon's. As I was about to put down my phone L snatched it. 

"YAH! G-give me back my phone." I said embarrassed by the sudden raise of voice. L shot me a glare and showed me that he was busy playing Fruit ninja. Really? Fruit Ninja? I tried to snatch ,y phone back but he had fast reflexes and he raised his arm high enough for me not to reach. I gave up a few moments later knowing I wouldn't win. I sat down as our ice cream came and was served by the waiter, I said my thank you and he left. L didn't though. I started eating my ice cream. 

"You should learn to be polite." I said as I shook my head at him. 

"I don't care." He said and continued eating his ice cream. I carefully ate mine trying not to get some on my face, I heard L scoff. I looked up and he leaned closer and stopped. We satred into each other's eyes for a few moments. His eyes are so cold, it's like I turned into ice but I can't look away, it's like his eyes were a balck hole me in. He then cleared his throat and wiped the croner of my mouth with his thumb.

 "You should learn how to eat like a girl." He scoffed once again and continued eating his ice cream. I picked up a tissue and wiped my mouth. That was so embarrassing. I do eat like a girl, I frowned and continued eating more carefully. If that was even possible. I finished my ice cream and L did too, he was just there playing with my phone again. I asked for water and got it right away, my phone suddenly rung again. L was startked and I tried not to laugh and choke on my water. L smirked and said,

"Call from Jihoon. I wonder what he needs..." My eyes widened and I held out my hand signaling him to give back my phone. He stood up and extended his arm upwards. I sighed atood up reaching for it.

"Come one give it back!" I whined. He just shook his head and extended it higher. I started jumping and jumping trying to reach the phone. 

"YAH! L- L WHATEVER YOUR SURNAME IS! Give me back my phone!" 

"Nope. Nu-uh!" He said walking backwards. I continued on jumping and jumping when almost fell on my . Luckily, well, I don't know. L caught me right in time. Again, the staring, I couldn't look away. As I've said, his eyes are like a black hole that just you in. We stayed like that until someone said,

"Well, what a sight! L being all lovey dovey with a girl? What's her name again? Soo-" The guy said, L straightened and pushed me to his back as if he was hiding me. 

"It's doesn't matter. Where are your precious gang members now?" Another said. Familiar voices, but I can't decifer who they are.

"What am I going to do? Beat your , stupid." L said tauntingly.

"Oh no! L IS GOING TO BEAT US UP ON HIS OWN! Scary!" Another said. These voices are really familiar. 

"I beg to differ." L answered. One pushed L's shoulder and I was also pushed. 

"You can't beat us all, almighty L. 7 against one? Like that helpless girl can help you." One said, I know who these are now. 7? Block B. That was Zico taunting L. Helpless? Oh, please. I scoffed at his remark and in return got stepped on the foot by L. 

"Tough girl we got here!" U-kwon said. 

"We most certainly do." I said still hiding getting a nudge from L. Like I couldn't beat these dudes up. Please.

"Hyung, that voice. I thi-" Ji hoon said, who wouldn't recognize that deep husky voice? 

"Shut it P.O not all tough girls are Sourin. Will you stop your obsession over her? Look she isn't even coming out from L's back! If that was Sourin she wou-" Zico stopped his sentence when I got out from hiding, crossed my arms and said,

"I would've beaten your asses? Yes, most certainly."  Block B was startled they all had the same looks on. Shocked, petrified even. 

"BABY GI-" P.O stopped when I shot him a glare, came closer and slapped him. 

"Don't you dare call me that. Yuo still have the guts to talk to me? After all you did? Unbelievable." I shook my head at him. 

"Hold up, what did the poor guy do?" Taeil said.

"None. of. your. business." I gritted.

"Sourin, if this was about earlier. I already said sorry. I'm really sorry about that. How can you get mad at me for that?" He said. 

"This is way beyond that Py Jihoon. You know what this is. Don't put on your innnocent act on me." I said furiously.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"The CD P.O! THE CD!" I yelled at him. He truned pale and apologetic. I scoffed

"Now you're sorry? That was something personal! I waould've appreciated it if you just burned that damn CD! If you think that helped me get in the school. I can get in the school on my own Pyo Jihhon. I'm Park Sourin for Pete's sake!" 

"You're getting mad at me because of THAT?!" P.O raised his vocie.

"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME! You have no right!" I spat.

"I'm pretty su-" Kyung Oppa tried to in.

"Shut it." I shot at him.

"THAT WAS PERSONAL HOW DARE YOU SEND THAT TO THE SCHOOL! HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET P.O?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE SMART!" I yelled. I don't really care anymore if I attract attention, I have to get this out of my system. 

"I'm sorry, it was so good I had to share it to the world. It was mwant to be shared." He said soflty.

"Who are you to say that?! You're sorry? Get your act together will you!"

"I'm sorry. I really am! I won't do it ever again! Ever." He said resting his hand on my shoulder. Usually when he dies this, I would just end up forgiving him, like always. Because I LOVED him that much before. But that isn't the case anymore. I now despise Pyo Jihoon.

"Sorry, your sorry can't do anything anymore. You won't be able to do it ever again. You know why? Because in my world. You don't exist, I don't know who Pyo Ji hoon is. I don't know Block B." I looked at the rest of Block B and walked off. L followed me and said, 

"I think you forgot something." I stopped in my tracks and slapped Ji Hoon once again. 

"That was for breaking my heart years ago. One more thing, DIE ZOMBIE DIE!" I said then went back to L. 

"Die Zombie Die? Seriously?" L mocked. I just shot him a glare and he just walked with his hands on his pockets. We walked back to our respective Dorms in silence. Not awkward silence but comfortable silence. We reached our respective dorms and parted ways. I went to mine he went to his. Before entering, I yelled,

"Gomawo, L whatever your surname is!" Then head inside. I rushed to my room to freshen up, dressed in my PJs I went to our room and lied down. I was about to doze off when I realized L still has my phone. I stood up and ran downstairs went out and there I saw L staring at the sky as if he were counting the stars. He noticed walked towards him and said,

"Nice PJs. Never knew you liked teddy bears." He said. 

"Shut it. Give my phone back, please?" I asked, he then gave me back my phone.

"For the record, I didn't do it for you." 

"Oh please, stop denying. I know you did. Don't worry I won't tell anyone!" I said as I pressed my finger on my lips and smiled. I turned around and got back to our dorm. Once again I lied down on my bed. I unlocked my phone to read P.O's text earlier. Weird. "All conversations with Jihoon have been deleted" I recieved a text a few minutes later, it was from L. 

 

From: Master

To: Stupid Nerd

For your information it's Kim. L Kim. You still have to do all my homework. You owe me, Stupid Nerd. 

 

 


HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN? It's been forever since I last updated ;A; I'm so sorry! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME ;~; I did my best with this chapter, I hope you like it! By far, I think this has been the best Chapter I've made. Well, I don't know about you guys though. It all depends on you! *points at you* YES YOU MY LOVELY AND AWESOME READER ♥  OMG. *creys the Pacific Oceam* THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUBS AND ALL THE SUPPORT. 309 SUBS *^* I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE ABOUT MY FIC THOUGH. BUT STILL I LOVE YOU MY DEAR READER FOR SUPPORTING "THE ICE PRINCE MEETS HIS MATCH"! I'll do my best and make this fic good for all you guys! I'll also try to beat my laziness kk~ I LOVE YOU HEAPS!!!  Please do comment what you think about the chapter above~! And Subscribe if you still haven't subbed~ ♥ Thank you!