Met Someone With the Reason of Change

Stop.

I've been in this beautiful town for a while now. A bit rundown or ghetto, but the sky is still admirable. You know how people have always said, "Isn't it weird that the person you're going to marry is on this earth at this moment?" Well marriage doesn't usually cross my mind. Pfft, marriage...I can barely even find someone that appreicates me. I'm cold-hearted. I never say "I love you" so easliy, even if it's to someone I truly love. I never show love, just a smile. Although I, as well as many others to not be selfish, seem to care and show a desire, but I couldn't care less. I'm usually thinking of what to do when I get home. Maybe draw or write what I feel, nah I'd rather be on my computer. 

One day I met someone while I was at a party with my friends. Raven black hair, standard height, beanpole, and his eyes...well I didn't figure that out. A bit confusing, at first they were blue. But at one point they were green. I never looked at his eyes directly, eye-to-eye, I was just too timid. Though he seemed to stare...what am I saying?! Of course he wasn't! Don't be so naive. He has such apealing looks, a few would disagree...actually, it's possible that most would disagree. We seem to be a bit alike, the same vibe and the same look. I ended up getting his number somehow. Haha...going home with a guys' number! How funny, yet the humor didn't stay for long, I tried to send him a message but I was too nervous. "Is it too early? Maybe I should pretend like I'm tired and just fell asleep. Yeah! That's what I'll do! Perfect plan. Rin, you are a genious." I thought to myself. His name was slopply written on the back of a paper we happened to find somewhere. "Hmm, Tadashi...what a cute name! ^-^" I ended up stay awake late that one Friday night. I payed a lot of heed into that one night that lasted for only about four hours but felt like every moment that I reminisce back to seemed eternall. Wow...I'm happy, for once I'm as happy as...an average human being can be.