Chapter 1

Fooling, Faking, Falling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun always thought, why sometimes he would do things that he'll regret later? He was always shocked by what he really did! Why he said that? How he said that? Why he opened his mouth?

If he could go back in time to make up for his stupid actions, firstly he would definitely go back to when he was five years old and return the toy he stole from another kid, or at least he wouldn't have done it in the first place. Even though that was resolved with older ones meddling and that child has now become one of his best friends, still, sehun has a guilty conscience and sometimes he remembers, why he did it?

The second time was when he was fifteen years old to protect his future. When he was preparing for the national taekwondo competition in order to be able to participate in the Asian taekwondo championship and to secure his dream of reaching the Olympic medal. But unfortunately, he suffered a heavy blow on his right foot due to his wrong move and could not achieve his biggest dream.

The third time, the place where he made a big mistake was sitting right in front of his face, Lee Soohyun.

In order not to lose and not to look like a loser in front of his ex and her new boyfriend, he told a big lie, which was that he was dating.

The entire week, he was buying expensive food for his former friend, to make her agree to play a role for his foul play.

A girl that being with her for a minute was like a heavy blow to his head every second, his brain was chanting why do you want to torture yourself to just listen to your heart and make it happy? Why? Why? Why? Why?

Sehun always knew that his mind was more right than his heart.

But now he stared at the girl in front of him to find out what was really going on in her brain.

Soohyun puts the free food that sehun bought for her in and chomps it as if it were the last day of her life and these foods are the last food she would consume.

"Can we talk about going out on a date this weekend? I don't want my ex-girlfriend who broke up with me to think I'm useless without her." Sehun said and looked into the eyes of his old friend.

"Okay, I know you like the back of my hand, you are the one who should know me better." Soohyun said with full.

"Well, I know you too. But my problem is not knowing, my problem is something else."

"What is it now, Prince?"

"Don't call me by that nickname, Soohyun." Sehun frowned.

"Hey brat, I'm a year older than you, but you never once called me noona." Soohyun plunged the fork firmly into the meat, but her eyes focused on Sehun without blinking. "Don't tell me what to do again, Oh Sehun."

Sehun thought that the fork had really sunk into his heart. His childhood friend was so scary that even the whole school was afraid of her without one soul seeing her harass or bully anyone.

Sehun took a deep breath and tried to appear calm. "Intellectually, I think you are younger than me!"

"Huh, I'm younger? Okay, since I'm younger, I'm going to leave right now, and our date will end right here." Sohyun got up from the chair, smirking.

Before moving away from the chair, Sehun held her hand tightly and stared at her with sad eyes.

His expression was like begging, and if anyone saw him, they would definitely talk behind his back, but Sehun was glad that he chose a restaurant where there was no one there, aside from the workers.

Soohyun raised her eyebrows and said arrogantly: "You have to feed me one more week! Deal?"

Sehun cursed Soohyun in his heart, but his head moved up and down in approval. “Okay, okay, please sit down, former friend!” He said that with glassy eyes but there was a venomous tone in his voice. 

I would definitely dump you and never see you again in my life. He thought.

“Hah, former friend?” She said with glee, “That's fine with me, former friend.” she laughed loudly and started to eat her food, with so much more enthusiasm. “Oh right, I forgot to tell you, my mom told me to tell you that your mom is going to make a dinner party so she needs some help, after all this dating stuff you should go to her and help her.”

He hummed in agreement and nodded his head.

His parents were living in the countryside to help her relax after his father's heart attack, three years ago. He was the one to sell his parents house and brought them there to live without any problems. By doing that he had to rent a small house f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter