Together

My Masked Happiness...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Together - JB and Jiyeon (Dream High 2 OST)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

______’s POV

It was the day of our debut and we didn’t have school today. I had already sent half of the money yesterday and given in my resignation letter to Ajumma. She was sad to see me go but I told her I was debuting and she congratulated me saying she would support me. To be honest I probably will still go back to visit her as she had been like my Umma to me.

 

L.joe Oppa had asked me for a date afterwards but I said I don’t know because I might be too tired. Anyway, we left for Music Bank and I was really nervous. Today was the day we would meet all the sunbae’s. As we got there we went in to get ready. Infinite Oppa’s had taken the day off to come support us and Teen Top were here to promote Crazy. There had been rumours going round about L.joe’s girlfriend but everyone thought it was Sohyun from 4minute cos of the MV. But today was the day we revealed it was me.

 

I was kinda nervous and I had a special stage with Chunji Oppa, we were also MC ing that day. I don’t know why Chunji Oppa had chosen me to collaborate with him but oh well, it would be fun I guess. Plus I liked the song! Anyway we would MC in pairs, Chunji and CL Unnie, Changjo with IU Unnie and me with L.joe Oppa. But while we were in the changing rooms, I noticed something weird. Me and Oppa weren’t the only couple’s anymore! Somehow CL had got with Woohyn and IU with Changjo! I was so happy for them! They deserved their happiness too!

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door so L.joe Oppa answered it and there stood Daehyun Oppa. “Umm anyeonghaesaeyo, I’m looking for ______” I walked over. “Anyeong, what’s up? Sorry but I have to go on stage soon so this has to be quick…” Plus I know L.joe Oppa doesn’t like you even though I do, I thought in my head. “Umm I just wanted to say good luck!” he gave me a hug and left. “Gomawo Oppa!” I yelled back to him before going into the changing room and getting ready. Soon it was time for our debut stage and I was so nervous!

 

 All the Oppa’s wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter