In My Circle ♥

In My Circle
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jinki’s fingers were sweating. Another comeback of his solo activity. He wanted to give everything for his fans into this comeback. But wasn’t group comeback always better? Now he was all alone and he just couldn’t stop thinking if he was doing enough good job.

And now he was ready for Inkigayo. He checked his phone, his precious members were busy with their own activities, except Taemin who had a month till he would be discharged from the military. “Alright, Onew, let’s go and hwaiting,” he whispered to himself and got up.

Checking the mirror once again he was about to leave the room when the door was opened and he was met with four faces. His eyes widened and slightly gapped his mouth. “G-guys… what… how…” Onew’s eyes blurred a bit when he felt pinches of tears that wanted to escape.

“Do you think that we would leave our hyungie alone for his precious comeback? Never,” Jonghyun smiled and was the first who enter the room and hugged Jinki. “Good luck, hyung, you worked hard,” Jjong smiled softly and squeezed Jinki in his hug.

“I thought… you guys won’t make it and… Minnie… I thought you especially couldn’t meet me while being at work,” Jinki’s smile softened when he squeezed Jjong and then allowed others to hug him and squeeze him.

“Let’s say that Dino hyung has long fingers and can do anything he wants to,” Taemin grinned and wrapped his arms around Jinki’s waist when he snuggled closer.

“Yeah, we have to say that this was Jjongie’s idea,” Minho grinned. “So you better appreciate it, hyung,” Kibum snorted when Jinki pouted.

“That’s not how you should talk with your hyung, Kibum-ah!” Jinki frowned a bit. “But it is right, you should appreciate it,” Jjong said seriously and pouted when Jinki hugged him again. “Aw, I know my puppy dino, I am really grateful you are here. Are you going to be in the audience or with me in the backstage?” Jinki smiled softly.

“We have reserved the VIP section,” Minho smiled nodding. “Because of Taemin, of course,” Kibum smirked. “Come on, guys, don’t throw everything on me!” Tae whined when they laughed.

“Jinki!” a knock came and the door was opened by the manager. “Oh, guys…” he smiled but looked at Jinki. “We need you on the stage for sound checks,” the manager smiled at Jinki. “Oh, right, sorry, I am coming,” Jinki smiled and took a deep breath.

“We are here with you, hyung, hwaiting!” Jjong smiled and patted Jinki’s shoulder while Minho massaged them. “You can do it, hyung, you are amazing,” Taemin smiled. “But if you need us to walk you there, just say,” Kibum smirked when Jjong smacked his back.

Please log in to read the full chapter