I like you, but do you like me?

Famous people that you love! [One-shot]

[Nobody’s POV]
-
He and she are having the best time of their live. Let’s see how they started.
-
He is Jeon Jihwan aka Jay.
She is Park Min Mi.
-
They are two different people, yet they are friends. He is popular and she is geeky. They know each other very well since they are neighbors. They were neighbors since they were 3 years old. Min Mi’s parents move next to Jay’s house, when they were 7 years old, they move to their own room which is just opposite of each other, so that is how they know each other. Jay often tells Min Mi about his girlfriend by writing a note since they cannot talk to each other and there is transparent window in front of them. His girlfriend is a cheerleader, while Min Mi is in the orchestra. They were best friends who are really close to each other, yet one day, their relationship has been separated by Jay’s girlfriend, Nana. Nana is an annoying girl who is really rich because of her parents. Because of it, therefore she is y, obnoxious, vain and popular. Jay always tell Min Mi about Nana, whenever Min Mi hear Jay talk about Nana, she will be very sad, since she likes Jay, but she doesn’t have confidence to confess to Jay. Ever since Nana came into Jay and Min Mi’s friendship, Min Mi has always wanted to confess, but Jay didn’t see it. Once Min Mi wrote a note saying ‘I love you’, but when she wanted to show Jay, Jay had put his curtain down, therefore Min Mi can’t confess. Min Mi always thought of this ‘I like you, but do you like me?’.
-
[Flashback]
-
Min Mi is sitting at the bench waiting for the bus to come. Suddenly, Jay sat next to her and talk to her, like they were before Nana becomes his girlfriend. When they were half-way talking, Nana drove her car to pick up Jay. When Jay went into the car, Nana kissed him. After that kiss, Nana smirked at Min Mi. Min Mi felt very sad when she saw Jay and Nana kissing.
-
[End of Flashback]
-
[End of Nobody’s POV]
-
[Min Mi’s POV]
-
I’m waiting for Jay after his practice for his band. Ah! There is Jay, but he is scolding someone. The person is Nana. She is with another boy. I knew it. Nana was cheating on Jay with someone. I think Jay is going to break up with her. I see Jay walking towards here. I ask him about his girlfriend.
--
Min Mi: What happen just now?
Jay: Nothing.
Min Mi: Don’t lie. I saw everything, but I just can’t hear it.
Jay: Okay. I’ll tell you. I broke up with my girlfriend, Nana, who is cheating on me with another boy.
Min Mi: Jay, don’t be sad. You must move on to show Nana that you don’t care about her anymore since she cheated on you.
Jay: Thank you, Min Mi.
-
Jay hugged Min Mi. After that, they went home.
-
[End of Min Mi’s POV]
-
[Jay’s POV]
-
The prom is today. I don’t have any partner to go with. I think I will ask Min Mi. Whew! She is still at her house. I think Min Mi notice me, so I wave to her and she wave back to me. I write a note to ask her. The note writes ‘Are you going to prom?’. She replies ‘Nope, I’m going to study.’, so I write back ‘Then I will be going. Bye’. She replies back ‘Bye’. Then I went to prom.
-
[End of Jay’s POV]
-
[Min Mi’s POV]
-
After Jay went to the prom, I find my ‘I love you’ note and change for the prom. I change is a dress which looks like this {http://www.polyvore.com/dolce_gabbana_dress_douglaz/thing?id=10194019} and high heels like this {http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/item10030311.aspx} and I took off my glasses and wear contact lenses that make me much more beautiful. Then I want to the prom with the note.
-
[End of Min Mi’s POV]
-
[Nobody’s POV]
-
When Min Mi reached to the prom, she has attracted lots of attention, since how beautiful she is and people can’t recognize her. Only Jay could recognize her, when Jay walked towards Min Mi, Nana blocked Jay and wanted to dance with him, but Jay resisted. He continued walk to Min Mi when Min Mi saw Jay in front of her, she showed her ‘I love you’ note and when Jay saw it, he took a paper that is folded out of his pocket and showed it to Min Mi, Min Mi was so happy that she could cry. Actually there was ‘I love you’ note from Jay too, that make Min Mi happy that she could cry. Nana saw that scene and she was so angry that she went out of the prom and she didn’t notice that she is going towards the pond, therefore she fell into the pond. When Min Mi and Jay went out to see what is going on, since they heard a splash sound, they saw Nana in the pond and they laughed at Nana. Then they left Nana alone and went to the rooftop. Suddenly, there are fireworks and they looked at each other that they kissed each other under the fireworks, that both Jay and Min Mi thought it was the best day of their live.
-
[End of Nobody’s POV]

--

This is the one-shot that I wrote for a website request.