Stuck

Without
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun wandered around Seoul for over a month, trying to find every little restaurant or streetcart she had gone to with Moonbyul. 

The singer abandoned her makeup and skincare and she had probably been wearing the same coat over pajamas for a week.

Her hair was messy and dirty even though it didn't stink.

She could still hear her best friend scolding her for not washing it. 

The 33-year-old was not worried about the random people staring at her.

Yongsun was upset because so many restaurants didn't exist anymore. 

Maybe the owners lost their income during the pandemic a few years back. Or perhaps, they moved to a different address.

It didn't:t matter if they did. After all, it only meant so much because the younger one had been in those locations alongside her.

The artist decided to walk along the Han River to feel Byul-YI's presence.

After a while, the 33-year-old grabbed the phone inside her coat and played the audio she feared so much.

The rapper sounded angry and hurt, as expected:

"I know I'm a fool. My destiny is be a pathetic loser. Even after seeing you with that woman, I still love you. You know that, don't know? Yong, I can't exist without you. So please, if this is a fling...please choose me. It hurts so much! Just thinking of not having you in my life, I....need you,Ddunie."

The message ended and Yongsun burst into heavy tears while getting on her knees.

She placed her head on the grass and cried until hurt.

The brunette remained at that place for a long time. Until the temperature went down so much that not even her coat was keeping her warm.

She used an app to call a cab and asked the driver to take her home. 

After that night, Yongsun didn't leave her house for 6 months.

Everything urgent was bought online. And the rest was ignored until it became urgent.

The artist missed great job opportunities in the theater, TV, and music related too.

She also lost money because stopped taking care of some of her investments.

Things didn't get worse because her bank manager contacted Yonghee and the older sister took care of the situation.

Meanwhile, the brunette was depressed and on the verge of getting anemia.

Yonghee had to contact the CEO of the security company responsible for the system on her sister's house and explain the sad reality to get special permission to break the singer's privacy.

Since Yongsun neither answered the phone nor the door, the older one feared she might harm herself or accidentally go through a hard time and have nobody to take care of her.

The 34-year-old had fainted when Yonghee finally took action to invade her house with a police officer and a paramedic.

__ x __

Seoul, November 2017

Moonbyul massaged Yongsun's shoulder and whispered into her ear:

__ Hey, why don't we take the opportunity that Yong unnie is not here to do something interesting?

The brunette blushed and slapped the younger one.

__ You ! What's your problem?

Sighing, the rapper shook her head and replied:

__ After that fight, I thought you were finally ready to admit the truth. You said you would be more affectionate. Are you back to pretending I'm here to be your pal? Your sister?

Yongsun gulped and hesitated before answering:

__ I meant it. But it's not that easy, Byul-ah. I have never been with a girl. Can you give me some time?

The taller one softened her facial expression, cupped her best friend's cheeks in her hands, and rested her forehead on the older one's.

_

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter