1...

I can't quit you
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ms. Minatozaki, sorry to disturb you but it is time to go."

"I'm coming", Sana yelled on the other side of the door. 

Well, she's technically done preparing and now waiting, she took her pouch and checked herself for the last time and opened the door, greeting her bodyguards and personal assistant and bestfriend, Jihyo, with a sweet smile. 

"You ready?" Jihyo asked

"Yes, just a question, how long will be the event?" Sana asked while all of them are heading down to the car outside. 

"Probably around 2 to 3 hours, they want you to stay for the after party though"

"Can I skip the after party, I need some break and just lay down" Sana sighed 

"Well, I can work on it." Jihyo smiled at her

"Thanks Ji!" She sweetly smiled back

This past few days had been full packed for her and her team and clearly it was really exhausting for them. 

Her dad was one of the prime CEO's of the country. They owned couple of logistics company, malls, and hotels meanwhile, her mom was a dermatologist and owned a big dermatologist clinic scattered around the world and for Sana, she's the only child, that's why she will take some responsibilities once her dad retires but as for now, she's one of the most sought after girl, she has the beauty and the brains making her the girl many boys and men's dream. She was currently an ambassador for the youth and making a name for her own making her parents proud. 

----

"Sana! Welcome, how are you dear?" The event organizer greeted her once she arrived at the venue. 

Many photographers are waiting for her, flashes became bright once

Please log in to read the full chapter