Dinner at the Kims

The Plumber
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Kyuhyun bowed politely "Hi Mr Kim, I brought a wine for you" he smile and politely gestured the gift to Mr Kim.

"Heyyyy, I told you not to bring anything!!" he said, but happily accepted the wine, nonetheless. "Come in, come in" he gestured for Kyuhyun to proceed into his house.

Kyuhyun removed his shoes and slipped on a pair of cute penguin slippers. "I thought she likes giraffe...?" he grinned inside his head.

He followed Mr Kim into the house and it was still the same when he was here few months back, just that there were bouquets of flowers near the staircase. Lovely and very homely house.

"Dear, and Wookie, our guest is here" Mr Kim called out.

An older woman, yet very elegant, came out from kitchen area, followed by Ryeowook. 

"Hello there!" Mrs Kim smilingly walked towards Kyuhyun. 

"Kyu!! Ohhhhh, you are our guest??" Ryeowook purposedly sounded surprised, making Kyuhyun grinned, and gave her a small waved.

Mrs Kim turned to her daughter "Ohh Wook, you know this handsome man?"

Before Ryeowook could answer, Mr Kim cut her in.

"Dear, he was the one who came to service Wook's bathroom. He is the boss and the service company belongs to him. And I just signed a contract with him to have a monthly maintenance for our water sources in my company" he explained to his wife. "Dear, this is Cho Kyuhyun" and then he turned to Kyuhyun "Kyuhyun, this is my wife. And... you already know Wook" he grinned, gesturing towards the 2 ladies.

"OhmyGod! I didn't know the boss is so young!!! Glad to know you, Kyuhyun dear. Welcome to our house!!!" Mrs Kim shook hands with Kyuhyun, who politely accepted her hand and politely bowed to her too.

"Thank you, Mrs Kim" he smile at her. "I'm thankful to Mr Kim for giving my company the contract which really means a lot to me. My dream is to have my company to be recognised for our high standard of service in this industry, not just a normal plumbing works, and this contract will help me to achieve that" he said humbly, while following them to the dining table, as gestured by Mrs Kim.

"I think appa already recognised your work as high standard, that's why he choose to give the contract to you" Ryeowook smile happily. 

"Of course! My friend, Mr Kang, can vouch for that too" Mr Kim gave a thumbs up.

"Come, let's eat! Kyuhyun, please don't be shy, just eat whatever you want to eat. All cook by Wookie! I only help her along!" Mrs Kim told Kyuhyun proudly, passing him a bowl of rice.

Kyuhyun thanked her and smile at Ryeowook, who sat next to him.

"Ahhh, omma, you help me a lot too...." Ryeowook said shyly, glancing at Kyuhyun.

"Woww, I get to try your cooking!" Kyuhyun grinned at Ryeowook fondly. He felt proud that the girl that he liked, was good at cooking because he loved home-cooked food.

"I cooked Incheon style, so it might not to your liking.... so for negative remarks, just keep it to yourself..." Ryeowook , showing her tongue at him.

Kyuhyun laughed "Let me try....!" and started scooping the gravy, and took some steamed fish which Mrs Kim gestured for him to take . 

Surprisingly, the steam fish was very tasty, and together with the gravy, it was really yummy. He smile at Ryeowook and nodded "I like it, it's really yummy!" and gave her a thumbs up!

Ryeowook grinned and clapped her hands "Yayyyy" she said happily. She didn't know why, but to get praised on her cooking by Kyuhyun, meant the World to her! 

Mr Kim observed the two of them. They were so comfortable with each other and they could be in their World, teasing each other along the way!

"Kyuhyun, if you like Wook's cooking, you can come here anytime!! I really don't mind you come here as Wookie's boyfriend!" Mr Kim told him frankly.

Kyuhyun looked up and stopped eating. Smiling, he glanced at Ryeowook who had stopped eating too. "Mr Kim, we are just friends and we are comfortab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter