admirers

stupid cat & pouty puppy series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enjoy. 
-

Yu Jimin walked down the hallway, her shoulders squared up keeping her posture straight as she adjusted her varsity jacket. She smiled and bowed politely to students greeting her, never missing the giant blush on some of them. She chuckled to herself. She was aware of her popularity and she was beyond flattered, considering it an honor.

As Jimin stopped at her locker she was almost instantly greeted by a full head of pink hair and a cat-like smile.

“Ryujin, hey”, Jimin smiled softly, briefly looking at the shorter girl as she started taking the things she needed from her locker.

“Good morning, Jimin unnie. You look pretty today”, Ryujin flashed a smile that made her look like she had whiskers and Jimin smiled at the compliment. “I brought this for you”.

Jimin turned her head and saw a perfectly shaped tangerine in Ryujin’s palm, waiting to be taken. She smiled again and took it in her hand, squeezing it a little bit.

“Thank you, Ryujin. It’s so lovely of you”.

The pink haired girl chuckled nervously, nodding her head to play it cool. “You’re welcome, unnie! I hope you like it! I have to go now, umm bye take care!”

And just like that Ryujin was running in the opposite direction, making Jimin chuckle. The girl was adorable and Jimin surely enjoyed all the cute gifts and gestures she received from her.

Jimin closed her locker and resumed her walk. On the way her hands started slowly peeling the tangerine, making sure the skin turned into a spiral.

As she stepped outside she continued her steps, her feet basically taking her on automatic to the spot she visited everyday without fail. She held the peeled tangerine in one hand and in the other the skin, a small grin on her lips as she approached her target.

Jimin’s heart beat fast at the sight of the most beautiful and precious girl in the world. Her slightly broad shoulders, the small of her back and her smooth silky ginger hair that barely reached past her shoulders. The mere sight of the girl’s backside made Jimin’s heart flutter.

“Kim Minjeong”, Jimin purposely made her voice deeper as she sneaked from behind, right next to the ginger’s ear.

Minjeong jumped in her seat, standing up straight as she turned to look at the taller girl. She gritted her teeth in mild annoyance and punched Jimin in the shoulder before breaking into a small laugh.

“Yah, you idiot you scared me”, Minjeong pouted in the cutest way possible and Jimin melted.

“I’m sorry, babe. Come here”, Jimin opened her arms to welcome her in her arms.

Minjeong, still pouting, hugged her, her arms wrapping around the small of Jimin’s waist. She inhaled her scent and sighed contentedly before looking up at the taller girl.

“You look handsome today”, she twirled a strand of Jimin’s black hair in her finger.

Jimin’s throaty chuckle made Minjeong’s heart skip a beat. “Handsome? Ryujin just told me I look pretty so what’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter