FIN

Rx for Love Dose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina, 33 years old, was content with her life as the CEO of her perfume product, adding more to it with her daughter Kazuha, who is, by the way, 10 years old, whom she adopted at the age of 28. Mina thinks she doesn't need someone to have a family as long as Kazuha is by her side.

The sound of different vehicles with their honks in a busy city where traffic is high and many people run to work. Especially at the Myoui Corporation, where the only heard were the click of hills screeching shoes and the typing of keyboards. In the hall, some staff were talking during their break, and some were relaxing.

Mina sips her wine, Domaine Leroy Musigny Grand Cru, that she bought yesterday as she watches the city from her window. Mina inhales before sighing in content, thinking of different things that come to her mind from the CEO handling her product, for which she was thankful.

the corporation that passed by her late father, and being young to business, she was glad that many people helped her, and at the age of 28, Mina decided to adopt a child. As Mina says, there is no true love these days, and she doesn't want to waste her whole love just to end up in divorce form.

Well, don't get Mina wrong, she had loads of suitors from other businessmen and some of her friend's recommendations, but Mina didn't give a bat and chance to those who tried to win her, and before her friends could add more suitors to Mina's list, Mina dropped a bomb, which is a 28-year-old Mina was holding a 4-year-old Kazuha.

Mina remembers the first thing that her friend exclaimed while she held Kazuha, who was hiding behind her back.

"Do you think you can take care of a child? You can't even cook rice," Jihyo exclaims.

"Well, excuse me! That was before I could now cook with my Asian technique. Even Uncle Roger could judge my cooking skills and rate me an A."

Despite this, Mina was grateful ever since Kazuha came into her life. Her lonely days at her house were filled with rainbows. Her workaholic changed from being excited to go home to see Kazuha to being a person who relies on ordering meals. Mina learned all of it to make sure Kazuha was eating healthy.

and Mina was glad Kazuha came into her life, which filled all her longing.

The thinking of Mina was cut off when a ring of her phone startled her Mina creased her brows before picking up her phone to see a contact, 'Adviser Park' calling.

"Why is she calling?" Mina mumbled before swiping the call.

"Hello, Ms. Myoui, regarding Kazuha, I want to say that Kazuha was in the Seoul Hospital because-..." Mina didn't finish the call before putting her phone in her bag and running to leave the company.

"Oh gosh!" Mina exclaims before opening the engine of her Mercedes-Benz CLS.

Mina has never run so fast in her life. The time she ran this fast was when she attended the meeting with Kazuha, and now the reason again is Kazuha, but this time it was different because Kazuha was in the hospital. As Mina parked her car, she ran to the information desk to find her daughter. Despite her high heels, she didn't think while she was running fast while gasping for air. She looked at the formation, and HR was shocked at the brunette who was gasping.

"Kazuha Myoui," Mina says.

The HR immediately went to check the office computer before mumbling and reading some surnames. Mina taps her fingers in nervousness, thinking about what happened to her daughter and how she couldn't help but imagine some bad scenarios.

What if Kazuha got into an accident?

What if Kazuha got bullied?

The what-ifs of Mina stopped when the HR cleared .

"Room 7 Second Floor," Mina gave a small thanks before dashing off, not minding that she bumped until she felt a pain in her and mumbled an 'aww' but Mina was not the only one but also the person who was in the ground wearing a lab gown.

"Sorry," Mina didn't bother to look at the person before leaving the person.

 Mina hastily opens the door to see her daughter sitting down in the bed while watching 'Fairy Odd Parents' Mina exhales before closing the door, catching the attention of her daughter, who is now looking at her.

"Mom”, Kazuha says, but despite Mina's sense that Kazuha was guilty, thinking she burdened Mina

"Hello baby," Mina greets her daughter before giving a kiss to her temple and hugging her tight while Kazuha gives a smile.

"Sorry, Mo-," Kazuha said, placing her index finger on Kazuha's lips before shaking her head.

"You don't need to be sorry okay? accident happens so baby, what happened?" Mina carefully asked her daughter, and when Kazuha was about to answer, a sound click of the door made the two looks at the door. There Mina saw the doctor wearing a lab gown who was pale as tofu with a pierced gaze that could slice your fingers her sharp eyes looked as if the time stopped, even Mina was frozen.

and sudden swift Mina eyes were glued to the doctor, who was holding a folder. Mina didn't even notice that her heartbeat was faster, and there were butterflies in her stomach that she felt for the first time. Mina slowly clenched her hands as she admired the doctor's skin, which was pale, and the cheeks that Mina wanted to pinch, the sharp eyes, nose, and jaw that could cut on how sharp they were, and Dahyun's lips that Mina wanted to kiss, and her lips will finally get a taste.

 Dahyun coughs to catch the attention of the brunette, who has been eyeing her, and Dahyun remembers this girl who made her hurt.

"Sorry for the distraction, but I’m Doctor Kim Dahyun, the one who is assigned to Kazuha Myoui, but please call me Doc. Hyun." Dahyun introduces herself as she has her stethoscope hanging at her neck. 

"I'm Mina Myoui Kazuha's mother." Mina hurriedly raised her hands, shaking the hands of Dahyun, who smiled and nodded her head.

"Uhm, doctor, can I ask?" Mina started, and Dahyun nodded before walking beside them.

“Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk again?”

Dahyun coughs at the sudden boldness of Mina, who is now wearing a goofy smile. Dahyun awkwardly smiles before clearing , while Kazuha can only hide her face from the pillow as she mumbles 'Mom' while Mina is still in her gummy smile. Dahyun exhales before opening her folder.

"Regarding Kazuha, she accidentally slipped, which made her fall from the stairs, which is why she has some bruises and some scratches, which have already been treated. We even X-rayed her to check if her bones were fractured, and thankfully none. She can leave the hospital later after paying at the billing station, and I will give you some medical prescription for the ointment she needs." Dahyun finished, despite Dahyun saying Mina felt like she was in heaven as Dahyun was serious about her talking.

"My secretary will give you the bill later regarding the payment, and you can buy what I prescribe at the drugstore on the ground floor," Dahyun continued as she wrote down when Mina spoke again.

"How much do I need to pay to date you?" Mina asks, earning both coughs from Kazuha and Dahyun.

"Uhm, sorry?" Dahyun dumbly says, despite the redness of her face.

"I mean, how much will I pay?" Mina said while Dahyun pointed to her secretary, who nodded her head when Mina suddenly stood up.

"Oh gosh, what happened?" Dahyun panicked as she held the body of Mina, who almost fell.

"I think I'm having a heart attack, Doc. Hyun." Mina acts with so much drama that she even places her hands on her heart and leans more on her weight.

"I'm sorry, but I am a pediatrician. I can't take care of you because my focus was only on babies and ages like Kazuha and not even a cardiologist." Dahyun simply answered before guiding Mina back to sit, who, by the way, wanted to facepalm herself on how Dahyun was so oblivious to her flirting skills, but despite Mina being unfazed, she loved it and gave it one last blow.

"Then I can carry your baby that you can take care of, but you can call me wife." Mina drops a last blow, ending up causing Dahyun to choke on the water that she is drinking. Dahyun taps her chest repeatedly.

"Mom! Stop embarrassing me!" Kazuha was on the verge of tears as she pleaded with Mina to stop, but her mother, who was in love at first sight, just winked at Dahyun, who was now shaking her head.

"Here is the prescription that Kazuha needs so that her wound will heal immediately, and my secretary will guide you to the billing station," Dahyun says while Mina's instinctive thoughts win as she pinches the cheeks of Dahyun, who is now blushing.

"You are so cute, and I would love to know you more," Mina says while handling her calling card, which Dahyun accepts.

"Don't hesitate to call me my future wife," Mina gave a last wink, and before she could even give her last flirting skills, Kazuha already pulled her while thanking Dahyun, who was stunned, standing with Mina's calling card on her hand as the door clinked. Dahyun slumped down on the bed.

"Did this married woman with a child just flirt with me?" Dahyun asks herself.

On the other side, even Kazuha was having a hard time walking; she was using all her force to pull her mother, who was walking slowly. They had already paid for and bought the ointments, and now her mother is walking like a turtle.

"Come on, baby, maybe my crush will walk here," Mina says as Kazuha pulls her

"Mom, stop embarrassing me," Kazuha says while Mina chuckles before ruffling the hair of Kazuha, who pouts.

"I think I'm in love, Kazuha. and have finally found the love of my life, which is your doctor," Mina Giddy says while holding herself back from squealing before looking at her daughter, who had a disapproving look while shaking her head.

"I know why you are acting like that; it's because you are not ready to see your mommy with someone," Mina teases as she playfully bumps her daughter using her shoulder.

"Nope," Kazuha answers, popping a 'P'

"I just don't want to see you fail again with your corny flirting skills," Kazuha finishes before leaving Mina, who is mouth agape.

"Yah! Don't forget here, little kiddo, I'm still your mother." Mina playfully pinches her daughter's cheeks as Kazuha giggles.

A few days later

A loud sound of music ran through Dahyun's ears and sweaty bodies. Some couples were grinding at each other, making out in the corner, and some DJs were playing music in the middle of the normal scenario at a not-so-cheap bar that could be found in their city.

Dahyun on the other side sighs, trying to find her friends, who, by the way, threaten her, that if she doesn't go, they will pull her , and Dahyun doesn't want it to happen again. 'Happen many times to Dahyun, who always ditch' Dahyun just ends her shift and only wears her casual attire since Dahyun thinks she wasn't there to attract someone but to chill and have fun.

"Dahyun!" Dahyun turned her head to see her best friend Chaeyoung waving her hand, and there Dahyun saw their friends at the table near the cocktail station.

"Look what we've got her, our busy friend," Jeongyeon says as she places her arms on Dahyun's shoulder before shaking the hair of Dahyun, who only shakes her head.

"Hey, Jih and Tzu," Dahyun greets the other two before giving them a small hug and settling herself beside Tzuyu.

"How are you, Hyun?" Jihyo asked Dahyun.

" I'm good, still at work and..." Dahyun stopped herself, hesitating to share about her encounter with Mina, thinking her friends might find Mina's behavior weird.

"And?" Tzuyu continued, and now all eyes were on Dahyun, who was fidgeting with the hem of her shirt.

"Um, a married woman with a child was flirting with me," Dahyun whispered. The four burst into laughter while Dahyun covered her face with her palms.

"Damn, even a married person you can get."

"But did you get her name?" Jihyo asked, wiping her sweat.

"Uh, yeah, she gave me her calling card before leaving me," Dahyun said, fishing out her wallet and pulling out the calling card Mina had given her.

As Jihyo got the calling card and began reading, the four were startled when Jihyo gasped and then picked up her phone to type something. Before She showed them a picture of Mina.

"You mean this person flirted with you?" Jihyo asked, and the three looked at Dahyun, who nodded.

"Wait, how did you know her?" Dahyun asked, sipping her cocktail.

"She's a friend of Sana and Momo, and as far as I know, she's not married."

"So, a single mom?"

"No, not even that," Jihyo said, and Dahyun looked at her.

"She adopted a child. Momo mentioned before that Mina wasn't interested in someone. And damn, how didn't you know that Mina is so famous? She's the CEO of Myoui Corporation," Jihyo said, pinching Dahyun's cheeks, who grunted.

"Damn, that was a catch," Chaeyoung continued, and the three agreed.

"I mean, I didn't know. Of course, I was weirded out," Dahyun hissed as Chaeyoung playfully punched her.

"Maybe it's a sign," Tzuyu suggested.

Dahyun's eyes twinkled, thinking Tzuyu would help her.

"For Dahyun to get laid," Dahyun's mouth fell open as if those words didn't just come out of Tzuyu's mouth.

"Maybe this is the time our Dahyun, from head to toe, will finally have someone."

Jihyo returned the calling card to Dahyun, who looked at it, biting her inner cheek, hesitating to call Mina or try something. Maybe, just maybe, they were right.

On the other side of Korea, a brunette woman had been pouting while glancing at her phone. Nayeon, Momo, and Sana eyed Mina weirdly, which was unusual.

 

"We get that you miss Kazuha, but she's at school," Nayeon said, but Mina pouted even more.

"Ugh, why hasn't she called me until now?" Mina mumbled, making the three perk up their ears.

"Huh?" the three said in unison, while Mina raised her hand.

"I think I found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter