I Can't Help But Think

I Can't Hide It

*Knock Knock* "Kim Ji Yeon! Wake up!" yelled Seyong.

You suddenly woke up and got out of bed. "Seyong?" "

What is he doing here?"

You opened the door. "Seyong-oppa, what do you want?" 

Seyong replied and said, "I wanted to see my dongsaeng on my beautiful day off."

You slightly blushed, but Seyong didn't notice. You were very happy on the inside. ^^

"Let's go to the park, Ji Yeon-ah." 

"Okay oppa. Let me change first."

"Kyahh! I am going to have a nice day with Seyong oppa!"

You closed the door and jumped on your bed.

"Asa! I am going on a so called date with Seyong."

You have had a crush on him for a while and you would always get excited when he wanted to hang out with you.

You looked through the closet and found a very cute outfit and opened the door.

"Ta-Dah! Let's go oppa~"

You linked arms with him and left the house.

-To The Park

You and Seyong walked to the nearby park and on the way you saw.....The other MYNAME oppas!

"What is Seyong oppa up to?"

You were thinking and thinking, but only crazy conclusions popped up into your mind.

"Ji Yeon-ah, Sangihl Chukha!"

They held out a cake with candles.

"Ahhh, that's right! It is my birthday today."

Kekeke. The MYNAME oppas read you some letters they wrote for your birthday.

You were overwhelmed because Seyong oppa remembered your birthday.

Throughout the day you guys stayed at the park and played with the little kids who came to the park.

You guys all decided to play tag...And you were it.

You tried to chase Seyong, but then you tripped and fell on him. You and him were staring at each other face to face for a long moment.

Then you suddenly snapped out of the mezmorization and stood back up.

-Going Home

The little kids later had to go home, so you and the MYNAME oppas decided to go home as well.

You all walked home one by one and as soon as you arrived, you ran up the your room and started to think.

You started to think, "Does Seyong oppa like me back?" , "Why didn't I do anything?"

You kept thinking and thinking, but you still didn't know.

So you decided to get ready for bed. As you brushed your teeth, that moment popped into your head.

You realized that Seyong oppa's heart was beating quickly as well as yours.

You kept thinking of reasons why, but nothing.

Then you just decided to go to bed.