end.

SAY DON'T GO
Please log in to read the full chapter

Roseanne

"Baby, let's leave. Lisa and Jisoo are waiting for us" I patted my baby's shoulder as I kiss her forehead. She's been eyeing her phone for god knows how long.

"okay, let me grab my keys" she finally stand from seating on the bed and made her way to the door. I just stared at her leaving our apartment, because of the sudden coldness from her voice. She didn't even look at me. I sigh.

Lisa and Jisoo invited us into their house, because they planned to celebrate their 3rd anniversary. We gladly joined them. It's been awhile since the last we saw them. I think it was New year's eve, and we missed them so much.

Jennie and I has been dating for 2 years, it was fun and amazing. I love her.

But lately I've been noticing distance between us. And I think I know why.

She finally realized.

Our car ride was silent, no one dares to speak nor look at other's business. Just blank stares at every streets we passed.

Lisa open the door as we knock and greeted us with a smile and hug, while Jisoo is preparing utensils for us at the dinner table.

"So, how's my favourite people?" Lisa said with a smile plastered on her face. She must be very happy that we visit them on their very special occasion.

"We're good. Jennie's has been very busy in office work, and I'm quite busy with my clinic." Jennie seems preoccupied with her thoughts, so I answered Lisa.

  "Yeah, seems like it" Lisa said while looking at Jennie and sipped her wine.

The dinner went well, full of laughter and telling stories about college. We decided to go home.

When I was about to bid goodbye to Jisoo, she whispered something.

"Check on Jennie, she doesn't seems well"

I nodded and kiss her cheek, and finally we're in the car.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask, not looking at her and start the engine.

"Yes, I'm just tired"

we know very well, that is not the reason.


I did not push her to talk to me any

Please log in to read the full chapter