Jiyeon vs the Furballs

Delightful Chaos
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyeon stood before her father, her arms crossed and a mischievous glint in her eyes as she posed her question.

Jiyeon: Dad, who's your favorite: me or those furry troublemakers, Zoa and Iye?

Jiyong's eyebrows shot up in surprise, caught off guard by Jiyeon's directness. He glanced at Taeyeon, who was trying to suppress a smile.

Jiyong: Well, Jiyeon, it's like comparing apples to oranges. You're my precious daughter, and Zoa and Iye are... well, let's just say they're the apples and oranges.

Jiyeon frowned, clearly unimpressed by his analogy.

Jiyeon: But Dad, do you love them more because they always hog your Instagram spotlight?

Jiyong scratched his head, trying to come up with a witty response.

Jiyong: Ah, I see what's going on here. Jiyeon, Zoa and Iye might make more appearances on my Instagram, but that's only because they're better at posing than you!

Taeyeon couldn't hold back her laughter anymore, doubling over with amusement.

Taeyeon: Oh, Jiyong, you're not helping! Jiyeon, your dad loves you to the moon and back, Instagram or not.

Jiyeon sighed dramatically, but a smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she hugged her dad.

Jiyeon: Fine, I guess I'll share the spotlight with those furballs. But just know, I'm the real star of the show!

With a playful twinkle in her eye, Jiyeon skipped off, leaving Jiyong and Taeyeon chuckling behind her, grateful for the joy and laug

Please log in to read the full chapter