Too Late III

Loving You so Much

 

TOO LATE III

:-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: :-: 

Its been a week already after that accident between Zico and Hyuna , Zico has been ignoring her since that accident but Hyuna doesn't want him to ignore her just because of that and she came out of a plan enlightened . 

>.........................<

" Ijen naege gidae gidae gidae
Beautiful my love love love
Neoman bomyeon u hoo hoo manyang u hoo hoo

Baby nado mollae nae ibeseon calling you"

"Hon , Your phone is ringing" Seungyeon yelled "Hon , Please answer it for me" Zico said , Seungyeon picked up the phone from the table before answering it Seungyeon take a look of the callers ID 'Hyuna' after a couple of seconds she answered it 
 

|Conversation|
 

Seungyeon : Yobeosaeyo?
Hyuna : (as she heard Seungyeon's voice she hesitated for a while) Uhmm .. Yobeosaeyo ? May I talk to Zico?
Seungyeon : Oh .. Zico ? He's on the bathroom want me to call him ? Is it urgent ? I'll hand it to him if it is .. 
Hyuna : A .. An .. Anii .. I'll just call again . uhmm bye .. 

 

|End of Conversation|

As Zico got out the shower he directly went to Seungyeon who was busy watching T.V  and gave her a hug from the back "YAH! Woo Jiho your still wet" Seungyeon said and turn her head to look at Zico who was staring at her too she blushed "Omo .. We've been married for almost 2 years yet your still blushing like crazy I was just staring at you" Zico said teasing Seungyeon she blushed even more because of embarrasment "Who.. Whose blu..blushing .." Seungyeon replied stuttered by her own words "You!" Zico replied still teasing her "I.. Im NOT!" Seungyeon said and shrugged Zico's hand who was hugging her from the back she hurriedly ran towards their room Zico followed her . He ran to her as soon as she catch her he carried her in a bridal style and laid her back on their bed Seungyeon was below him their faced were just inches away "I.." Zico said and gave Seungyeon a peck on lips "Love .." another peck again "You" after he said the word 'You' he kissed her passionately but their kissing session was interrupted when Zico's phone rang again .

"Ijen naege gidae gidae gidae
Beautiful my love love love
Neoman bomyeon u hoo hoo manyang u hoo hoo

Baby nado mollae nae ibeseon calling you"

"Hon , Your phone i-" Seungyeon said but Zico just ignore it and deepen his kiss to her but Zico's phone kept on ringing he groaned in frustration and answered his phone "Wait a minute Hon ." he sighed "WHO THE HELL IS THIS!!" he yelled to other line Hyuna was startled "O.. Oppa.." as soon as Zico heard Hyuna's voice he look at Seungyeon for a while and mouther her 'I'll just go outside' Seungyeon nodded . Zico went outside and went back to the phone "What's the problem Is there anything wrong?" Zico asked her "Oppa , Are you busy right now?" She asked in a low voice "Ye.. Ani , Why?" Zico replied he wanted to answer 'YES' but he don't want to tell her wants making him busy "I'm sick right now , Uhmm.. Your the only one I could ask for help .." "Oh .. Ok .. I'll just go there and buy you some medicine" after that he hang up "Aish.. what a bad luck" Zico muttered and went back to their room "Is there anything wrong Honey? You feel down?" Zico sat at the side of their bed "Yes I'm feeling down 'cuz I can't.." Seungyeon already knew what he was thinking "It's OK ! Honey .. but when you got home I'll tell you something really really IMPORTANT" Seungyeon said and gave Zico a warm hug .
 

|Flashback|
Seungyeon is not feeling well for the past few days and one day while she was cleaning the house she suddenly felt vomiting because of that she rested for a while but not less than a minute she felt like vomiting but this time she really vomit she hurriedly went to the restroom and vomit there she thought she just ate something that was expired already she went out of the restroom and picked up her phone and dialed 'Gyuri' 

 

~Conversation~
Gyuri : Hello?
Seungyeon : Gyuri-ah .. 
Gyuri : Oh . Seungyeon-ah is there anything wrong?
Seungyeon : I'm not feeling well and just now I just vomit .. 
Gyuri : (She was worried about Seungyeon but as soon as Seungyeon said she vomit an IDEA popped out) Omo .. Seungyeon-ah did you went to the hospital already ? 
Seungyeon : Ani .. Waeyo ? 
Gyuri : Have you been eating a lot lately?
Seungyeon : Oh ..
Gyuri : You've just said you'd just vomit right?
Seungyeon : Oh
Gyuri : Are you feeling dizzy sometimes ..?
Seungyeon : Oh.. Yah! Gyuri what are you talking can you please just tell me what you are thinking .!
Gyuri : SEUNGYEON - AH , MAYBE YOUR PREGNANT (Seungyeon's eye widen from what Gyuri had just stated)
Seungyeon : Wh.. Wha.. What??

~END of the conversation~

 

Because of that Seungyeon went to the doctor and confirmed that SHE WAS PREGNANT for almost 9 weeks

|END OF FLASHBACK|


A/N: 
UPDATE :D

Woohh! Another revalation for this chappiee ~~ 
There's only one chapter left for this Story and after that another Story again featuring 

heartWoohyun x Seungyeon heart

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT