Where What Why

eternal love

‘what do you mean ‘Minho’s limit’?’ all the members of both team started to wonder. But all of them had the same though, but no one dared to speak up.

“I think you already know what I meant about the limit. Minho was already dying.” the manager said making all shock. “Minho ..” the manager continued “had a brain tumor and has a few years, maybe months left in his life and he wanted to spend it with his dear Hara.”

Tears started to fall from their faces and turned to look at the peaceful Goo Hara sleeping. She didn’t know what’s going on and why Minho tried to propose to her.

 

-the next morning-

Everyone was in Hara’s room waiting for her to wake up.

Hara started to wake up and all eyes were on her. They were all shocked with Hara’s first words.

“Hey! What are you all doing here? Where am I? Where is Minho?” Hara asked everyone in the room as if she didn’t remember what happened yesterday.

“Hara-yah don’t you remember anything yesterday?” Nicole asked her.

“Not really. What happened yesterday? Is it important? I actually don’t know where I am right now? Where is this place?” Hara ask her unnies.

“Wait right here, ok Hara?” Gyuri said to her while calling everybody out of the room.

“What’s wrong with her? Doesn’t she remember what happened yesterday?” Seungyeon asked them

“I guess not. Maybe this is the side-effect of the shock last night.” Nicole tried to explain.

“Girls, you go inside and I’ll try to ask Dr. Park about it.” Gyuri said to the girls and went to look for Dr. Park.

 

-at Dr. Park’s office-

“Care to explain what happened to Hara? Why doesn’t she remember any about last night?” Gyuri asked Dr. Park.

“It’s called suppressed memory, this are memories that are forcely hidden by the mind since it was too painful or stressful to the person. But in time to time they would slowly remember it.” Dr. Park tried to explain.

“What would happen to Hara if she remembers it?” Gyuri asked with a worried face.

“She may take it easily or can cause her to go crazy and might blame herself. But I think you should tell her about it as soon as possible.” Dr. Park advised Gyuri.

Gyuri was shocked and afraid that Hara might do something stupid if she knew what happened. ‘What should I do? How am I supposed to tell Hara? I have to ask the others.’

 

-outside Hara’s room-

Gyuri called everyone outside to talk to them. “The thing why Hara couldn’t remember a thing about last night was because it became a suppressed memory to her since it was too painful for her.” She tried to explain to them.

“But what are we going to do? We can’t tell her yet the truth, she might blame herself or even worst killed herself.” Nicole stated.

“Guys with have other problem, we can’t tell the public that Minho passed away and that he was with Hara that night. The fans might kill her or something.” Key pointed out.

“Wae!!!? Wae!!? Why can’t you announce my brother’s death!?” a voice from the back of them said.

Everyone turned and was so shocked to what they saw! (O.O)

 

 

 

i'm so sorry for the short update >.< *bow