She's The Top 1 in the Class!

THE LOG 'Death E-Mail'

[Seo Yeol's POV]
After 1 month, Seoul High School move on from the DEATH E-mail it seems the death e-mail is gone. Yon Hyung and I were good friends and she also hang up with us and Tiff like her. And she's so lucky cause she's the TOP 1 in the class.

"so Here's our Top 10 for the 2nd grading period Top 1 Cho Yon Hyung, Top 2 Park Hyo Min, Top 3 Jeon Ji Yoon, Top 4 Lee Seo Yeol, Top 5 Goo Hara, Top 6 Jung Nicole, Top 7 Park Sang Hyun(Thunder), Top 8 Hwang Tiffany, Top 9 Young Hwa and Top 10 Ji Yeon" Mr. Hee Chul said our Teacher.

Everyone is so happy and others were disappointed including Hara. Because last grading period she's the Top 1 and now she's on the Top 5. Actually I hate her cause she's a Big in the class, She's a boastful kind of girl and not only that but she also thinks that she's the most beautiful in the campus.

"Yon Hyung! congratulations!" I congratulate Yon Hyung "Heh, Kamsahamnidda!" She replied then smiled "Congrats Yon Hyung! You're so lucky!" Tiff said cheerfully "Guys! actually I didn't expect to be the top 1 in the class" Yon Hyung said "It's ok! what if you treat us cause you're the Top 1 right!" I cleverly joke "Sure why not?" She replied "You mean, you're going to treat us for lunch?" Tiff asked excitedly "Yap!" Yon Hyung replied and the 3 of us keep gigling and stop when Mr. Hee Chul started the class.

After Class-LunchTime-
[Hara's POV]
Ugh! I can't believed that transferee Yon Hyung would be the Top 1. "Guys! I can't believed that Transferee Yon Hyung had beat me and became the Top 1" I said irritatedly "Yeah right! She's a totally week dork !" Nicole added "What if we do something to her?" Ji Yeon suggested "What should something we do to her Ji Yeon?" I asked  "What if we bully her!" Ji Yeon replied "Nice Idea Ji Yeonie!" Nicole agreed "Yeah Right! that's great!" I agreed to and it's really a good Idea "So Cho Yon Hyung! Be ready I'll get rid of you!" I said and the 3 of us laugh evily..