• WAIT UP! •

• CHINATOWN PURSUIT •
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

— Chinatown, Incheon —

 

University student - Ahn Hyejin - is standing outside a Chinese hotpot restaurant on a Saturday morning.

The young lady is covering as a flyer distributor for the eatery as her little sister is down with a bad flu but does not want to risk getting fired from the job. Since the peculiar requirement of this job would not be affected by their different appearances, the business owner allowed the replacement who has turned up strategically without any prior announcement to take over the weekend duty.

 

 

As it is still early in the day, not many tourists or locals have started to explore the popular streets yet.

Kim Yongsun is walking down the main path hoping to grab a boba tea to go. She looked around for a beverage kiosk and suddenly, someone in a daunting pig costume holding a Chinese broadsword is charging towards her direction with the weapon pointing at her.

 

Yongsun swung her head around quickly and did a spin to check on her surrounding. There is no one else around her now. Meaning, she is being targeted.

"?!" Yongsun turned around and started to run away from the unknown pursuer.

 

 

Holding the fake sword which was part of the mascot design of the hotpot brand and a pile of poorly-designed flyers in hands, Hyejin shouted as she ran after her high school crush whom she had lost contact with over the years.

"Yongsun! Wait up!" H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter