CHAPTER 6

Walk of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seulgi was fidgeting her fingers the whole ride. She's nervous. She's overthinking things about the possibility of her being seen with a guy.

 

 

She surely doesn't want any scandals. That's why she's wearing a YSL tinted shade, a bucket hat and a black mask. Her long hair was left undone for high chance of not recognizing her.

 

 

 

Carrying a tote bag in her right shoulder, she marched towards the private lift that Jongin had instructed her about. Like what he said, she pressed the top floor.

 

 

It was already 4:10 when she reached the company. She hasn't seen the front face of the building because she was busy overthinking things the whole ride, but she really like the style of their parking lot. It's one of a kind, even the private lift, it was a necessary type of consideration especially for the CEO.

 

 

 

She reached the 21st floor in no time. It was the highest floor. She was welcomed by silence and centralized air from the ceiling.

 

 

She was amazed by the interior of the hallway, even the glass wall, the magnificent view of the sky and cityscape were seen. It was almost sun set so the sky was turning into orange color.

 

 

 

The building was built in a nice place. Seulgi thought.

 

 

 

"Pretty.." She commented.

 

 

 

"Uh, excuse me Ma'am?.. Are you lost?.."

 

 

Seulgi's attention was caught off by the sudden question. She saw a three small office partition on the other side of the hallway.

 

 

"I.. uh.. Mr. Kim and I have an appointment.. I was the caller earlier, is he inside his office now?"

 

 

 

There are three person in the partition. They are both giving her a weird look, maybe because of her fully covered face. The lady, possible was Jongin's secretary, with her specs on, was the onw who asked her if she's somewhat lost. Well who would've just barged in at the highest floor right? Se​​ulgi thought.

 

 

While the guy on the other cubicle with his lollipop in his mouth was also looking at Seulgi with full of curiosity. Even the lady who's in the middle of drafting somethinf on the table was intrigued by Seulgi's presence.

 

 

"Oh... Yes, Mr. Kim told us about you..." The lady smiled at her. "Mr. Kim was still in the meeting room but he'll be back in a few minutes.. Would you like to wait inside his office?" 

 

 

 

 

"Uh, no.. The couch here will be fine. Don't mind me.. Just continue what you're doing..." She instantly replied. 

 

 

 

"Oh, okay sure..." 

 

 

 

Seulgi sat quietly on the couch. Luckily, the front was still the glassy wall, so she could admire the view more. 

 

 

 

But, on the back of her mind.. She was thinking about these three people. What if they recognized her? She tought. On the other hand, Jongin gave her a word that they wouldn't talk, so she should at least trust his words. 

 

 

 

 

 

She decided to get her phone and ask Seungwan if she's still coming to the mansion tomorrow. She just wanted to talk to someone and Seungwan's promise of cooking for her popped in her mind. 

 

 

 

She couldn't disturb Joohyun so Seungwan is the next person she could talk to. Joohyun was always busy and Seulgi always consider not to disturb her in any way possible because she'll just get her plates full. 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter