Other three pt.3 Jimin

Our Little Source of Joy
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Baby, I want you to feel welcomed, I want you to know that we are here for you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Y/n's POV

Cooking with Jin honestly isn't bad, he gave off a very welcoming vibe which I liked a lot, actually, I like Jungkook, Ho-seok, and Taehyung too, they were really nice and I'm actually considering giving four of them a chance. 

I was also thinking of asking Jin if he could let me continue going to school with Jungkook and Taehyung.

Dinner was already done and Ho-Seok, Jungkook, and Tae were helping  Jin set up the table, I wanted to help out badly but there was really nothing I could do. I watched them set the table and begin to move food from the kitchen to the dining, that when Jin walks over to me.

"Princess could you go get Jimin from the gym and tell him that dinner was ready" I nodded happily and got off the counter with his help of course. 

I knew where the gym was because I saw it a couple of times today. and it wasn't far from the kitchen so yeah.

I was standing right in front of the gym the door wasn't properly closed so I  walked in I was way too busy admiring the scenery 

when suddenly a voice called out,

"Who gave you permission in here" I turned over and saw him,

 

I stared at him scared he was with Jungkook and Tae when they threatened me on the rooftop the other day,

"Jin a-asked me to tell you t-that dinner was r-ready" I stuttered out in fear looking down at my legs I tried as best as I could to ignore the glares he was shooting at me, I turned around and ran out of his room I wasn't looking at where I was going so I bumped into someone, I fell hard on my and looked up only to be met by his cold glare.

I gulped down

Please log in to read the full chapter